[ 1 ]

In the village hidden in the leaves— two of the main protagonists are seen walking. A certain blonde Uzumaki is walking along with a Pink haired lady by his side. It was a quiet afternoon, well it was too quiet.

         ❝ I'm telling you, Sakura-chan. It's too quiet...❞ Naruto persuaded the girl named Sakura.

          ❝ Can't you just enjoy a quiet afternoon, Naruto? I know it's rare to have quiet days but at least try to relax. ❞ Sakura said she was getting annoyed by the continuous pestering the blonde did. She has also taken notice of the quiet atmosphere surrounding everyone. What is happening? Was there even something happening?

          ❝ ahh. But I can't! Believe it! ❞ Sakura sighed before disappearing with a cloud of smoke— she was gone.

            ❝  Eh? Sakura-chan? SAKURA-CHAN?! ❞ Naruto exclaimed while looking around to find no one. He was about to go and find the pink-haired girl when he too disappeared with a cloud of smoke.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

     ❝ Ne. Sasuke, don't you think it's too quiet.? ❞ A feminine voice said— they were in a forest. We can see two figures by a tree. A girl with a male's head on her lap.

     ❝ I do. It's rare to have quiet days. ❞ Sasuke stated with his eyes shut close, the girl's hands were playing with his hair.

       ❝ Hm. It is rare. I wish every day is just like this. Peace and quiet— no fighting, just peace... ❞ The white-haired girl said looking up into the sky and down to the lake that was just a few meters away.

         ❝ When all of this ends— I promise we'll live a peaceful life... ❞ Sasuke started taking one of the girl's hands. He opened his previously closed eyes and look deep into the others. He kissed her knuckles lightly resulting in the girl blushing lightly.

           ❝ You don't have to promise me anything Sasuke-kun. A life with you is always good enough for me... ❞ She said smiling softly at the boy laying on her lap.

             Sasuke sat up and put their heads together, their foreheads touching. They looked at each other's eyes — getting lost. Initiating the first move, Sasuke held the girl's chin and lifted it. He smiled smugly when she saw a little pink color coat her cheeks. Before the girl could excuse herself— and shy away from him, he kissed her.

             Her eyes grew big like saucers— they had kissed lots of times already but she was still not used to it and the boy in front of her teases her for it. Deciding to respond— she kissed back. Her hands wrapped around Sasuke's neck as her eyes slowly closed.

         Breaking apart from their kiss, the girl was now a blushing mess and Sasuke had a smug-looking grin plastered on his face. He chuckled before hugging the girl.

        ❝ Thank you and I love you, Ameri.❞ Sasuke muttered under his breath. The girl who is now known as Ameri smiled before hugging him back.

         ❝ You don't have to thank me Sasuke-kun and I love you too... ❞ Sasuke smiled before breaking apart from each other. He was about to lay down again on her lap when she disappeared with a cloud of smoke.

          Eyes widening, Sasuke became alert— his Sharingan activated.
❝ Ameri? ❞ he asked to no one. He became mad— his lover who was just with him, disappeared right before his eyes and he couldn't have done anything.

      ❝ Ameri—?! ❞ He was about to shout her name when he too was engulfed with a cloud of smoke— also disappearing.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫