•Chapter 2: Yoo-Na•

Kameron was up around 5 in the morning. She couldn't seem to stay asleep. She knew her body wasn't going to get used to this new environment she was now going to be living in. She was surprised when she saw Camilla calling. Answering the phone she was met by Camilla's loud voice that she missed so much.

"I miss you so much!" Camilla shouted.

"I miss you too." Kameron said quietly.

"Why are you talking so low?" Camilla asked, confused.

"Because it's 6 in the morning over here." Kameron said, chuckling at her best friend.

"Oh my gosh! Really? I just got home from school." Camilla said.

"Yeah, I am on the other side of the world." Kameron recalled.

"You're absolutely right. Don't you have school?" Camilla asks.

"I do. It starts around 7." Kameron said.

"You're going to be a loner. That's mainly the worst part of being a new student." Camilla said.

"No, I actually have somewhat of a friend." Kameron said thinking of Min-Seok.

"A friend? Already? Who is she?" Camilla said very eager to know who the new friend her best friend is talking about.

"More like who is he?" Kameron said slyly.

"He?! Spill!" Camilla said.

"He's one of my many neighbors. He's very tall, lanky with small muscles, very handsome, his smile is everything, he's very nice. He showed me around my new school, and he took me to this mochi shop. Mochi's are sooo good." Kameron said remembering the taste of the Mochi.

"Girl, you're crushing. I can hear it in your voice." Camilla said feeling happy for her.

"No, I'm not crushing on him. C'mon Camilla I just met him." Kameron said lying to herself.

"Whatever." Camilla said, rolling her eyes. "What's his name?"

"Seung Min-Seok." Kameron said.

"Seung Min-Seok? That name sounds very familiar." Camilla said.

"It does?" Kameron asked.

"Yes, It does. Veronica took pictures of a Seung Min-Seok about 3 months ago. She was telling me about him. Is this him?" Camilla said, forwarding a picture off of Veronica's page to Kameron.

Kameron's eyes widened in shock. It was most definitely Min-Seok. He was wearing all white. A white crew neck sweater, some white pants, and some white sperry. He was sitting on a wooden floor, and the walls were white. His hair was styled in a side part. Kameron couldn't help but to admire his beautiful face.

"Kameron? Hello? Hola chica!" Camilla said after she stopped hearing Kameron for about 1 or 2 minutes. Kameron snapped out of her trance when she heard Camilla's voice.

"What a very small world." Kameron said finally.

"Mami, he is fine as hell. You better go get you some." Camilla said smirking on the other side of the phone.

"Girl, I didn't come over here to start a relationship." Kameron said.

"Well, you better get him before somebody else does." Camilla said.

Kameron's six-thirty alarm begins to go off.

"Camilla, I have to start getting ready for school. I'll talk to you later." Kameron said.

"Alright. Have a good day at school." Camilla said, sounding like a mom.

"I'll try to. Bye." Kameron said.