Disappear

~Natsu pov~

I waked up from my sleep and take a bath. Then, make a toast with butter. When I was eating suddenly my eyes come out the tears. "No Natsu you are an idiot stop!" Shouted to myself. I go to the bedroom and packing my bag to go away from here where no one can find me. Yeah, gray right, no one will love me.

~after packed~
I step out of the house and say goodbye to my house. "Alright Natsu, time to go. Only you and your broken heart will accompany you" I walk to nowhere.

~Gray pov~

"Weird why the flame brain doesn't come to the guild. Well Nah, just like I care if he not here. It's will be better if he killed himself." mumbled myself.

"Hey, gray have you seen Natsu? I never see him since yesterday." Asked Erza. "No" I replied with my glance.

"Seriously, gray you always argue with him why suddenly you stop that habit. This is not yourself anymore gray... Tell me what happened between you two?" Asked Erza with grabbed my shirt.

"Ugh!! Shut up Erza! Fine, I said to him that I should kill him while Alvarez attack. He is E.N.D! A fucking disgusted demon you know? Cuz him and his fucking brother, they made my life like sucked!!" Shouted me.

Until everyone looked at us and *Smack* Erza slap me on the cross my face.

"What the hell gray! He your Nakama, not your enemy!! Guess what gray, cuz you nasty ran away from here and never come back.... I guess...  congrats gray, that's all you want right? Hope you do not regret later" said Erza with his tears on her face.

Lucy and Juvia come to me. " Julia very disappointed with you gray-sama..." Said Juvia while hugging Lucy. Lucy gives a death glare to me.

I run away out from the guild and go to Natsu's house. "I hope I can make it" with my worried face.

~at Natsu's house~

I knock on his door house and the door opened and it's not him. But Happy. "Fuck you gray, cuz you, Natsu left me!! *sob* sob*. He flies away from me. And I go inside to his house and check his bedroom. Yeah, it's true what Erza said. He left.

" fuck I messed up everyone" I mumbled and my tears started with regret. "Natsu I'm so sorry please come back *sob* sob*