Chapter 1

I was walking along the hallways of my school when Seth came to me and said, "Hey, meet me at Starbucks after school,"

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I have never talked to Seth Hotler, one of The Thee Boys, before. They were the towns bad boys. Everyone knew them and were afraid of then. So why in the world would he come and ask to meet him. I mean for gods sake, what does he want? Kill me?

I shake my head to get rid of the thought.

The Three Boys were Seth Hotler, Ryder Stone and Jackson Croft.

-----

The rest of the day Seth didn't approached me anymore. Which I was glad for. I couldn't really concentrate in class as I was thinking what he wants with me. What have I ever done to him. I have no idea.

After school I was basically so scared that I hoped that school ended later. I was not prepared. Totally not.

I walked nervously to Starbucks since it was a walking distance from school.

I stood outside the door of Starbucks and took a deep breathe. I can do it, I thought.

I walked inside and surveyed my surroundings. I spotted Seth at the corner.

"Hey, you wanted to see me?" I said when I reached him.

"Sit," he demanded when he realised that I was standing.  I sat down and waited for him to say something.

"You are Avery, right?" he asked.

'No, I'm not' I wanted to say.

"Yeah..."

He leaned back and smiled.

"Nice to meet you. I believed you know who I am." I nodded. I'm surprised he was kinda kind...

"Anyways, I asked you here because of something important," he paused and grinned. "Can you be my friend but of course, which include Ryder and Jackson."

I stared at him like he at grown two heads. What? Did he just asked me to be The Three Boys's friend?

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"You are cool. We took a liking of you. So why not be friends?"

"Wait what? Im not cool. And why do you think that? We've never talked to each other before."

"But that doesn't mean that we dont notice you,"

And that's how, ladies and gentlemen, I became friends with them.

----

Hey! I know this is short but I just wanted to show how they became friends for this chapter. Its kinda weird and boring.

But still, thanks for reading.

Comment, Vote and Follow!

Thanks! :)

Xx elykpoper xX