‘She should’ve just died with her friend.’

“Shit...” Nishiya said, rushing to follow the twin that’s been trying to knock on Hyerin’s door.

“Guys, i think we should just let her be.” Nishiya suggested, catching the attention of the twins that’s been furiously knocking on Hyerin’s room.

“What? Why?” Daehwi said, forehead creasing in confusion. Nishiya sighed, handing them the phone to know the reason why Hyerin decided to lock herself inside her own room.

“What the fuck!?” Saehwi exclaimed, glaring at the phone. She stared at it for a minute before she started typing furiously on Nishiya’s phone, “I’m gonna teach these motherfuckers a lesson,”

“What? No, Sae! Stop!” Nishiya said, grabbing the phone out of Saehwi’s hold, “I’m sure the company will take action against these comments, and i know for sure Hyerin wouldn’t be pleased knowing that we decided to get involve in her own issues. You know how she thinks, she doesn’t want anyone interfering with any of her problems. She will reach to us if she’s in dire need of help but for now, let’s just let her be.”

The twins went silent for a whole minute before they looked at Nishiya again, nodding but still hesitant about it.

“This won’t work, i think you should call Jaehyun to check on her.” Saehwi said, Daehwi nodded eagerly.

“Yes, you know how open Hyerin with Jaehyun is. I think she will somehow talk to him. We need someone here who can check in on her.” Daehwi added.

“Alright,” Nishiya said, nodding. She quickly dialled Jaehyun’s number. When he answered, she just said that he needs them at their dorm to check in on Hyerin, Jaehyun didn’t asked furthermore, rushing to get on to their dorms.

“Did she ate already?” Jaehyun immediately asked as soon as Saehwi opened the door.

“No, we already prepared the food on the table. Can you please bring it to her and try to make her eat?” Saewi said, brows furrowed together in worry. Jaehyun just nodded in response, rushing towards the kitchen to get the food but Daehwi was already carrying it. She lightly smiled at him, giving him the food, “Here, take it. Make sure she eats this.”

“Yeah, i will make sure she’ll be fine. Thank you.” Jaehyun said before softly knocking on Hyerin’s room.

“Baby? It’s Jaehyun. Can you open up for me, please?” Jaehyun softly said. He just stood there waiting for a few minutes until the door creaked slightly open. Jaehyun gave the three girls a reassuring smile before entering Hyerin’s room.

He placed the tray of food on the table top before going back to lock the door of her room. He gazed over at Hyerin’s bed, there she saw the girl all crumpled on her own duvet, light sniffs can be heard from her. He walked towards the bed, sitting beside her before softly tugging on the duvet.

“Hey, hey. It will be fine, baby. You know that, right?” Jaehyun comforted still tugging on her duvet to peak on her face but she just grabbed on it tightly.

“She’s dead, Jaehyun. How will it be fine?” Hyerin replied, anger lilt on her tone. Jaehyun stopped on tugging Hyerin’s duvet. He sighed deeply, he decided to lay down beside her and hug her through the duvet that’s wrapped around her whole body.

“Bae, i’m sure she’s happy where she is right now. I remembered you telling me how she wants you to be an idol and you did! I think she’s very proud of you, Hyerin-ah.” Jaehyun softly said.

“I don’t even know if this is what i really want...” Hyerin whispered, voice breaking signalling that she’s in the verge of her tears again.

“And the other fans... they even called me a slut, a whore... saying i don’t deserve to date you,” She added, Jaehyun instantly sat hearing her words.

“Hey, hey. Don’t say that! No one deserves me better than you do!” Jaehyun exclaimed, desperately tugging on Hyerin’s duvet again. He flinched when she suddenly sat, looking at his eyes like he’s been staring at his soul and Jaehyun knew... something bad is about to happen.

“Stop thinking about it. This is just a phase of your life. You’ll get through this,” Jaehyun said, scooting closer to her to cup her face with the both of his hands. He stared at her face, even with his distraught appearance she still manage to look gorgeous in Jaehyun’s eyes.

He wiped the traces of tears that’s been sliding over her cheek, he leaned in to kiss her forehead before whispering, “We’ll get through this.”

When he received no response from the girl he backed out to look for her eyes again, she just smiled weakly at him before tears started falling on her cheeks again and then she started shaking her head.

“We’ll get through this, right?” Jaehyun asked once again but Hyerin just kept on shaking her head before the words that Jaehyun feared the most escaped her lips.

“I can’t do this anymore...”

𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕

𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕... 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝.