Start Of Something New

Rhyley Pov:
I wake up early today because Ralph and the boys told me to meet them by the basketball courts because they have some good news they wanna share with me. I've been bestfriends with Ralph ever since I seen him outside doing karate moves to impress his current girlfriend Zena. I thought it was adorable and I would have him teach me some of his moves until I got them down packed. Over the time we got closer and he became one of my closes friends. He later introduced me to Bobby, Ricky, Mike & Ronnie.
.............
I get ready quickly and start heading out the door. Just as I open the door I hear my little sister Gianna come running down the stairs.

"Rhyley where you going" Gianna asked.

"Im just finna meet the boys at the courts, tell mom I'll be back later on" I said.

"What boys" she asked while looking outside being nosey.

"Ralph and them, we just finna hang for a while".

"Ou tell Ronnie i said hey"she said while having the biggest grin on her face.

She always had a crush on Ronnie since we all started being friends. I always thought she was playing but as we got older the more she would bring him up.

As Im walking to the courts I see Ralph talking to Zena. Of course Im supportive of Ralph's relationship with Zena but she always been sketchy to me. Its like she loves him one day and the next day she hates his guts and regrets being with him. He's a very respectful and handsome boy, he deserves better but whatever makes him happy. I hug the rest of the boys as we wait for Ralph to get over here.

"I hate when he does this like he's whipped or something" bobby says and we all sit in silence.

Ralph's Pov:

"Zena who was you with last night" I said while getting angry as she's about to lie.

"Ralph I wasn't with nobody, what are you talking about".

"Zena everyone in the OP saying you was with Damien". Damien is Zena's ex boyfriend that was abusive to her before I met her. Me and Damien often got into it because Zena still would talk to him.

"Ralph baby, your going to believe them over your own girlfriend". As she says that I know she's just trying to be manipulative but I still let it go.

"No baby Im just asking". "But I really have to go, Ill stop by your place after" I kiss her on her cheek and then run over to the courts.

I see Rhyley and the boys looking at me like they are irritated. I loved seeing Rhyley mad or irritated, It was kinda cute to me.
.............

As Ralph finally come over to us we all head to go get something to eat. We sit down and we all order what we usually order when we come here. We all chatting it up until bobby saw some girls walk past and he go try to talk to them.

"Bobby always trynna get some, he need to stop before he catch something" I say and everyone laughs.

"Yo Rhy why you dont have a boyfriend yet" Mike ask before taking a sip of his coke.

"I dont know I just haven't met the one". I dont have any interest in no one right now because I'm a virgin and all the boys just wanna have sex and brag about it.

"Nah she waiting for Ralph to be single" Ronnie say while tapping Ricky and they all laugh except me and Ralph.

"No I'm not, I don't even think of him like that" I say nervously playing with my hands under the table.

"Nah man we just friends" Ralph say as he puts his arm around me and kiss me on my cheek. I start to blush but quickly snap out of it.

Bobby comes back and they all have smiles on their faces. I asked them what did they need to tell me.

"So you know how we've been playing around and pretending to be a group, well Ricky sister suggest we take it seriously" Bobby said while rubbing his hands together.

"Okay thats great but I know thats not what yall dragged me out here to tell me. Ouu wait yall want me to join yall group. Ouu Rhyley and the Five" I say, causing them to bust out laughing.

"Rhyley we love you but girl no" Ronnie say as we all laugh.

"Then what do you guys have to tell me" I ask them.

"Well we put on a mini show in front of Brooke Payne and he said we were good and he want us to meet him at the old dance studio tomorrow at nine sharp". Excitement filled my face as I started hugging them and congratulating them.

"Brooke Payne, omg thats big" I said

" Yeah so we are taking you out today because we are about to celebrate before we get to work" Ralph say as we all finish our food.

As we we're walking out the restaurant we see Zena all up under some other dude. I immediately look at Ralph as he gets furious and tense up.

"Yo Rizz who is that with Zena" Mike say while we all look at him.

Ralph doesn't say anything before he runs up to the dude and punch him in his face causing the dude to fall. Ralph starts to beat him up on the floor making the dude gush out blood. The two are now on the floor fighting. The fellas grab Ralph and held him back as the other dude gets up and walks the other direction with no hesitation. Zena just standing there with a nervous look on her face. Zena doesn't say anything before going to chase after the dude. I go over to Ralph and see that he was spitting out blood.

"Omg Rizzy are you okay" I asked grabbing his face.

"Yea Im fine" he say in between spits of blood.

"Rizz who was that with Zena and why you attack him" Ron asked him as he wipes his mouth.

"That was Damien" Ralph says as he clenches his jaw.