"Lets hear your part first," he says then starts the music.

- Jungwon PoV -

She walks up to me and flips her hair as she grabs the mic. Here she goes...

I laugh as she gives me a few poses. Acting like a total celebrity.

I fake along and pretend to take pictures using my fingers in the shape of a camera.

"Perfect! I love it!" I say bending down to the floor to get her angles.

"Please no more pictures!" She exclaims but still is posing.

I stand back up, "Okay okay... lets get to work."

I start the music. A familiar beat to me, but unfamiliar to her.

When Sunni first told me she wanted us to do a duet, I automatically thought of this song. By then, I saw Sunni as something else. I know if Sunni was just a friend, my heart would beat different than I how I actually see her, so this song is perfect for me.

To know that she never heard this song before, makes me quite nervous. I don't know how she'll react. Will she be taken back? Or will she act like it's nothing?

Even though I don't talk to her at school as much anymore, me and her always exchange glances and I sometimes think that maybe... just maybe... her heart beats different for me too.

I watch her as she stares intently at the lyrics.

This would be the first time I'm hearing her sing. I don't know what to expect. Considering how her dancing is quite... off, I wonder if her singing is the same.

The song starts with Junggigo parts then it goes into Soyou's.

Sunni picks up her mic...

"While tossing and turning alone in an empty room... The TV plays reruns of yesterday's drama.. As I hold my phone that doesn't ring until I sleep..." She sings.

I look at her in awe. Her voice is sweet and gentle. Different than how she normally portrays herself. Similar to Soyou's but in a youthful tone.

I join her as the chorus begins...

"These days, it feels like you're mine, it seems like your mine but no.."

She then looks at me. She smiles as she steps closer to me to sing her part.

"It feels like I'm yours, it seems like I'm yours but no.."

We continue. Going back and forth with each others lines.

"It feels like we're lovers, it seems like we're lovers but no..."

"Whenever you see me, you act so vague to me.."

"These days, I hate hearing that I'm just like a friend," I finish with us being so close, that our mics are touching.

The music continues to go on in the background, but we're unfazed. We continue to stare into each others eyes.

I like her.

I like her... a lot.

I can't look away from her. More like, I don't want to.

I slowly start to raise my other hand to stroke her hair, but that's when my ringtone starts to go off.

I reach for my phone, but clumsily drop it. I pick it up with my hand shaking.

"Y-Yes?" I stutter looking somewhere else.

"Where are you? The chauffeur said he's been waiting in the front of the house to pick you up! You can not skip this Yang Jungwon!!" Yells my mom over the phone.