♡ Sweet Summer Nights ♡

Warnings: Tourette's syndrome/tics, platonic fluff

~~~~~~~~

Sam was sitting on the couch, Ponk had gone home about an hour earlier, leaving the creeper hybrid alone with his boy. Tommy had been asleep for a few hours now, which satisfied Sam to an extent, knowing his adopted son wasn't having his normal night troubles with his tics and other various things. The boy suffered from numerous tics, ranging from vocal to motor tics, all a varying degree of severity, some nights, the boy couldn't fall asleep. Sam was about to turn in for the night when he heard whining coming from Tommy's room, he must have woken up. The tall hybrid quietly made his way to Tommy's room and entered quietly, the boy was crying softly, shaking violently and occasionally jerking his head to the side. Sam softly whispered reassuring words to the boy, wrapping him in a soft and warm hug, making sure he knew he was loved and safe. Tommy had just turned five years old when Sam adopted him, he had been diagnosed with Tourette's syndrome a year prior, so Sam was well aware of what may happen. The creeper hybrid gently picked up the boy and carried him to his room and laid down in bed with him, gently humming the tune of Mellohi and running his hand through the boy's hair. Tommy snuggled up close to Sam, his tics lessening in intensity and frequency. Sam smiled and wrapped his arms around Tommy protectively, gently tickling his forehead. Tommy soon fell asleep, Sam softly placed a kiss on his forehead before following suit, his arms gently wrapped around the small boy. Sam loved Tommy as if he were his own, and that made their bond stronger.

A/N
This one was a bit shorter since I'm not the best at writing stuff like this and keeping it all fluff, ya know? I normally end up running into a dead end (can't figure out what to write next) or it turns into angst or something ):