6.

The 3rd day in store for the group had a couple of group activities that had to do with music. Cameron's dad had left some sheet music for everyone to play around with and sing along to. Cameron had pulled out his acoustic guitar, and everyone was just having a fun time singing together, although Corey was awfully quiet.

Dan still felt bad about last night and wanted to make it up to Corey in some way, but he also didn't want to make the trip awkward for both Corey and himself if something were to happen between them. He still had some time to get to know Corey and see if it was something he wanted to pursue, but right now he was checking out.

Cameron pulled out some sheet music and looked at it for a second, before throwing it down. "I already know this song." Everyone looked at him confused.

Cameron set down the guitar and stood up and stared at everyone, and began to sing. "Certified freak! Seven days a-"

"NOOOO!!!" Renae began to plug her ears and everyone started dying laughing.

Corey looked around like a confused puppy, his arms folded together. "What are your guys talking about?"

Dan turned and caught his breath from laughing. "You don't wanna know." He said in between breaths.

"Macaroni in a pot-" Archie started, before Renae yelled at him, making everyone die of laughter.

Renae laughed her ass off, Emma hanging close onto her shoulder. Corey looked at Dan confused, before chuckling along, pretending to get the joke. After the laughing died down Emma began to sing "Tennessee Whiskey", and everyone (including Corey) started singing.

It was amazing. Cameron knew the guitar version of the song, and it was a great moment. From what he heard from Corey, Dan was only listening to him. No offense to everyone else, especially Emma, who was killing the song, but Corey had such a beautiful register. Dan's rocker voice came out now and then on accident, and he got some interesting looks. Eventually, the song ended and Corey tapped Dan's shoulder. "You should sing!" He said in quiet confidence, which made Dan sink into his chair.

Cameron got up with a "Be right back." Before running off.

Everyone was quite confused when he left, but he came back with an electric guitar and speaker. Dan basically flew out of his seat and ran over, and tuned the guitar. Everyone watched in awe, and Dan quickly thought of a song.

Dan didn't hesitate, and began to sing an electric version of "Open Arms". As Dan began to belt, everyone watched in awe. Dan hadn't shown his singing ability to everybody, so them finding out he was a rock artist must have been quite shocking. Especially for Corey. His eyes had gotten so big, as he watched in awe. As he finished singing the song on a soft note, everyone stood up and started clapping.

Corey started first, a smile on his face. Dan took a bow and sat down with a blush. He completely forgot that his maybe crush was watching him play. As he sat down, Archie picked up the guitar and started playing with it. As everyone else was singing, Corey tapped Dan's shoulder. "That was so good!" He said with excitement.

Dan almost got lost in his eyes again, before he peeled his eyes away, making Dan almost die. He wanted to grab his face and stare into his eyes and do nothing else. They were so beautiful. After Archie had finished up playing a little instrumental, Cameron came back with a mini piano.

Dan nudged Corey's shoulder, and Corey sighed, standing up. Everyone looked at each other, realizing Corey was about to play for everyone. Dan leaned forward and paid close attention to Corey, who started tuning the piano until he got a hang of it. He started playing with it, and all Dan can remember is the shock that came to his head.

"She carries her dreams..." Corey started singing "Broken Wing" the song they first were introduced to together.

His voice was in full belt mode this time. The gravel and accent came out, and Dan was entranced. He would have passed out in front of everyone had he not gave his best effort to pay attention to the song. Corey's singing struck a chord with him, and it was like everything fit perfectly.

When the song was over, everyone stood up and clapped for him. He took a small bow and smiled, before sitting down. Afterward, Renae took over the piano, playing some Billie Eilish. Corey sat down, and Dan put a hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear. "That was amazing. Way better than me."

Corey pulled back and smiled, his blue eyes filled with happiness, had nobody been around, Dan would have been all over him. So much for controlling myself. Dan had to literally use all of his strength to pull away. There was just something about him.

The rest of the night was normal. Everyone sang until the day was over. They had some burgers and hot dogs for dinner and spent the rest of the night afterward watching a couple of movies.

Before Dan fell asleep, he heard the faint sound of a piano being played from Corey's room, which made him smile, before his mind drifted off to sleep.

This chapter is a little short :( Sorry about that. The next chapter will more or less be a fun one, taking a small break from the romance, and developing the characters a little more. Love you guys!!!