It was a mere second, but it felt so much longer. 'I...I'm so sorry. I love you.' Was the only thing that crossed my mind as thick black smoke surrounded me. The last thing I saw was Varian starting to reach his hand out for me, but...it was too late. I inhaled the smoke and I coughed as it filled my lungs. The taste of ash in my mouth became worse with every breathe and my lungs started to sting. 'Now this is more like it.' A sickeningly sweet voice whispered in my ear. "S-stop...please." I somehow managed to wheeze out between my coughs. A hand wrapped itself around my throat and forced me to sit up. The hand bent me backwards so my eyes were now facing behind my back. More pain came as something was forcing its way through the scratches on my back.

My eyes widened and I tried to fight back. I managed to raise one of my hands and use magic to protect myself. My breathing started to get more frantic as I was only met with black smoke even darker than the smoke already surrounding me. 'Yes! It's finally happening!' The voice yelled out and started laughing maniacally. My head was throbbing and my vision was becoming more blurry by the second. "N-no...stop...I'm...begging you." I barely got out right before my eyes rolled to the back of my head. 'Let the show begin, dearie.' The voice whispered right behind me.

I felt my body falling. It wasn't long before I felt what seemed like metal wrap around my wrists and around my neck. My back hit the ground and I lost what little air I had in my lungs. Before I could catch my breath, I was forced onto my knees with my arms raised and being slightly choked by whatever was around my neck. "It's good to see you again, dearie." A small figure in front of me said. She was wearing a formal dress with two buns on top of her head and she appeared to be less threatening than the first time I met her. But I knew exactly what she was capable of and just how sadistic she could really be.

Third POV:

"(Y/n)!" Varian yelled steady to run to the witch's aid. Arms wrapping around him stopped him from getting close to her. "Let me go!" Varian yelled struggling against the arms restricting him. "Hey, hey! Varian, wait!" Eugene said trying to keep him under control. "We have to help her!" Varian yelled only to be forced back again by Eugene. Maniacal laughter came from the blob of black smoke making everyone stare at it. Something slowly stood up from the smoke with an evil smirk. The female figure of the witch stood tall. She was no longer in her short black skirt, white shirt, and navy corset. She instead had two buns on top of her head and was clad in a black and dark purple dress, black boots and gloves. The smoke around her disappeared as she placed a hand pretending to be looking from far away.