46.

Walking into the room behind her, Derek stood in shock as Meredith reached beneath her dress and slipped her black lace panties off and kicked them to the side. His eyes wide as the black dress was unzipped and pooled around her ankles on the floor as she stepped out of it.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare with your mouth open or are you going to drop your pants...I need sex Derek, now!"

Meredith's words were forceful as she walked over to him and worked her dainty hands over his belt. Opening his pants she pushed them over his hips, working her hand into his boxers she found what she was looking for, already hard and ready.

Pushing him back until his legs met the edge of the bed, she pushed him over and climbed up to straddle him.

"Meredith are you ok, I mean do you want to talk?" Derek asked trying to read the emotions playing across her face. He was all for sex, any kind of sex was good, but spur of the moment...I need you sex was amazing...and he was definitely ready, but something was telling him to talk to her...

"I don't want to talk, I don't want to analyze anything...I just want to have sex. Are you really going to lie there with my straddling your cock and ask me to talk Derek...is that really what you want to do?"

With that she lowered herself onto his cock, rocking back and forth as she rode out her tension...

"Oh God Mer..." Derek groaned his hands finding her hips, digging in as she rode him.

"Oh...oh God this is what I need..." her hands working their way up his chest as she bounced a little harder, closing her eyes and losing herself in the minute.

Derek laid there watching her, watching the tension leave her body...she felt so good, and she was so beautiful...and she was his. Her head thrown back, she worked her fingers over her clit...giving him quite the show. Feeling her grip him, milking him as she came Derek let go, watching as her eyes closed and she collapsed on his chest.

They laid there in the silence, neither one really knowing what to say...both knowing she needed to say something.

"Mer...you can talk to me" his voice was raspy, as his hands worked circles over her naked back.

Lying there soaking in that feeling of being safe...the safest she ever felt was lying in Derek's arms...she closed her eyes, tears pricking them as the fell out gently soaking his shirt.

"I'm afraid Derek, I just don't know what she wants...she hurt me so badly and now she's back and she's nice and she's sorry...and I don't know that Mother...so I don't know what to say."

Sighing Derek wished he could take the pain away from her, wished he even knew what the hell to say...

"Mer it's ok...I'm here this time, we are in this together...she can' t hurt you or leave you alone...because you'll never be alone again...we will never have to face anything alone again" leaning forward he kissed the top of her head.

Breathing in she sat up, staring at the love in his eyes, she knew the courage she gained from him would be enough to get her through the day.

They were silent as they redressed. As Derek refastened his pants he smiled at Meredith as she zipped her dress, slipping her feet into the black heels. Lost in each others eyes they both started laughing at the situation...here they were hosting a party, in her honor, and they had escaped upstairs to have sex...laughing so hard they almost didn't hear the knock on the door...

"Derek...you in there?" Marks voice rang through the other side.

"Yea...just a minute" he answered smiling at Meredith as they turned and opened their door.

Mark stood on the other side slightly worried "you guys don't have Maddy?"

Derek looked at his brother and frowned " no she was downstairs with Mom and the kids...they were playing outside I thought" for some reason his chest tightening.

"She's not down there and she's not answering anyone...could she be hiding?" Mark asked walking towards the little girls room.

Meredith and Derek started calling her name, as the other guest picking up that something was wrong started looking for her as well....

Panic setting in after five minutes of looking, Derek's heart was frozen in fear...his little girl was gone...nowhere to be found and even though he was sure he knew where she was...he couldn't help but panic at the thought of never seeing her again.