𝟒𝟎. 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

Start from the beginning

They should call you sugar, you're so sweet
Well, they should call you sugar (Why?), 'cause you're so sweet to me (Sugar)

Zymeir chuckled before rolling her out their room and making their way toward Kilo and Kash's room.

" Get y'all asses up! We going out" Zymeir rushed them out their room before grabbing their leashes.

" Don't talk to my kids like that" she mugged him.

" Shut that ass up" he picked her up before going down the stairs and sitting her on the couch.

He then went up the stairs and got her wheelchairs and her slippers.

" Hea' princess" he gave her the slippers while he put the leashes and collars on Kilo and Kash.

Cause, baby, you're the sweetest, sweetest, sweetest thing I've known

" Which one you want?" he asked as he put her in her wheelchair.

" I want Kilo, Kash likes you so it'll be easier for you to walk him" she yawned.

Zymeir nodded and gave her Kilo's leash before putting on his slides and rolling her out the house.

He made sure the front door was locked and began walking while rolling Kafeyah at the same time.

" Where we going?" she asked making sure that Kilo didn't go too far.

" The park around the corner, so they can run around" he answered before turning on a different street.

" Alright" she nodded " It's so pretty outside" she cooed looking up at the sky.

And you look so good (Yeah)
And you smell so good

It was going on 6 and sun was slowly going down. The sky was a light pink color and the clouds were more visible than usual.

" Yeah it is" he looked around before entering the park.

" Don't go bother nobody" he warned before taking their leashes out.

As soon as he did, both of them started running around and playing with each other.

" Awe them so cute" she cooed before taking her phone out and recording.

" You look like a whole ass mama recording ya' kid once he graduated kindergarten" he snickered.

" Leave me alone" she laughed before putting her phone in her pocket.

" When ya' doctor appointment?" he asked as he at on the bench next to her.

" I didn't booked an appointment yet" she admitted.

" Why you ain't say nun baby? We bookin' it once we get home" he sighed.

And you taste so good (Yeah)
And you're so, so good

" I'm sorry" she looked down at her stomach.

" Hey it's okay" he lifted her chin up " I love you" he pecked her lips.

" I love you too" she hugged his neck.

You're the sweetest (Yeah)
Yeah, you are, ha-ha

" Mook this you?" a man approached them.

" Gino!" her eyes lit up.

Appelle-moi si tu te perds

TO BE CONTINUED...

First of motherfuckin all i shouldn't even be updating y'all asses cause y'all didn't vote enough on last chapter but it is what it is.

i promise y'all gon like Gino, i swear he's nun like Kamiri

thoughts?

song of the chapter: sweet by Tyler the creator ( i know the tittle is actually sweet/ i thought you wanted to dance, but it's too long)

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe

-ri is outt 🦋