𝟒𝟎. 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

En başından başla

" So that's how you gon do me Kalane. Your wife and the mother of your child? Woww okay" she nodded before chuckling bitterly and putting her attention back on the TV.

" What kind you want princess ?" he asked sighing.

The love I have for you, a diamond couldn't put a dent in it

" Get me beef please" she smiled.

" Aight" he nodded before leaving the room.

" Ouu Saweetie look good" she cooed at the TV before her phone rang.

" Hello?" she answered without looking at the caller ID.

" Hey baby what you doin'?" Ella asked.

" I'm watching the BET Awards" she yawned.

" Knew you would watch that shit. Coi outfit wasn't it though"

" Her outfit was cute, put the pants were a no no for me. But Saweetie ate with that dress"

" No but for real. She looked the fuck good. You saw how Jack tried to holla at her, he was smooth with it too" she laughed.

" Yeah i seen that" she laughed before cutting her eyes at Zymeir once he entered the room with her noodles. " Thank you" she thanked him before bringing the noodles to her mouth.

" Mhm ya' welcome princess. Who you on the phone with?" he asked before going to sit beside her.

Darling, you're the wind under my wings
My heart beats triple time when I see you

She chewed her spoon of noodles and drank from her water bottle before answering him. " Ella" she answered.

" Jaymari get away from me" she laughed " Imma call you back mamas"

" I know you won't but it's okay. Make me a niece or nephew i don't want my baby to be playing alone" she smiled.

" Bye Kafeyah" she laughed before hanging up the phone.

" We should do something" she offered once she finished her noodles.

" There's not a lot we can do princess, it's going on 5 and you can't walk remember" he kissed her forehead.

" Yeah i know" she sadly mumbled.

" Talk ta' me, i know this is stressing you out" he laid her head on his chest.

Somethin' I can't control
If I compared you the Sun, it's outstanding

" It's just that...i feel disabled. I'm used to doing things by myself, like: cooking, cleaning or just walking around you know. Now i can't even work and can't even get up or i'll harm my baby. It's a lot to take in, in a such short amount of time" she ranted.

" I know that it might feel weird fa' you baby, but weon' have any choices better than dealin' with it. I know that you don't like it, i don't either. But it's all fa' the better princess, it's fa' our lil baby you hear me?" he rubbed her lil pudge.

" I hear you" she nodded.

You got a smile that could light up a planet (Smile), yeah (Oh, oh)
And I just wanted you to know (They should call you sugar)

" Cmon, we going to walk ya' kids" he got out of bed before going to get her wheelchair from the closet.

" Don't say it like they ain't ya' kids too" she mugged him before sitting in her wheelchair.

" Only mothafucka i claim is Kash, he likes me" he cheesed.

" You so wrong for that" she laughed before getting her phone from the nightstand.