☞︎𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❦ 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Start from the beginning

"Oh god...well that one was fun!" I exhaled a long breath just to calm myself a little. "Chat, suggest some stupid games!"

I just idly chatted to my stream for a bit while suggestions rolled in. I got a discord notification and clicked on it.

WilburSoot

hi! Ik you're streaming rn but can I join in?

with the games? If you want :) feel free
to hop into a vc my discord kitten 😈😈

wtf is wrong with you lmaoo

nah I'm just too cool and awesome :p

I heard the little sound of someone joining my call.

"'Ello Wilba!" I said in an exaggerated British accent.

"Howdy do partner!" He replied with a shitty American one.

Clay looked over after hearing Wilbur join the call, his face was expressionless but I could tell that he was wary.

"Right, chat has suggested some really high quality games for us!" I muted on discord. "He has no idea about the sheer brilliance of these games chat mhm.."

I unmuted again. "Why do I feel like they're not high quality?" He chuckled.

"No clue what you're on about Mr Soot! Shhh now just click on the link I sent you!"

The description of the game was literally,

Help Mr Goat run around town to find its trampoline! The trampoline will help Mr Goat achieve his goat by letting him bounce to his soon-to-be wife!

"Okay...what the fuck is this?" He laughed.

"Pure brilliance Mr Soot. Pure...brilliance."

My mouse hovered over the start game button, trying to be completely deadpanned as I joined a game with Wilbur already loaded in.

"Look how janked these controls are!" Wilbur giggled, "WHY ARE THE MOVEMENT KEYS 'KLOJ' THAT'S SO MESSED UP!"

Laughing loudly, I too moved with strange patterns as I got used to the new controls. "Let's get this fella a wife! Since you obviously can't get one yourself, GOTTEM CHAT!"

"You could be my wife instead," he laughed.

"Get me a haribo ring and I'll consider it." I joked back.

I felt someone behind me, I looked up to see Clay standing whilst his hands landed on the top of my shoulders.

My head hit the back of the gaming chair as he pushed my chin up with his left hand and planted a kiss on my lips.

I smiled into it.

"You're mine, okay?" He smiled but he was being serious.

"Jealous?" I chuckled, pulling him into another small kiss.

He just nodded and planted beanbag next to my chair and sat in it, adjusting to get comfy.