☞︎𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦ 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝

Just wanted to say, holy shit, thanks for the 4K reads, I hope you're enjoying the story :D

❦༒❦

[𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

A day or so passed since the charity stream and (Y/N) stopped calling every day.

At first I thought nothing of it, thinking she was just busy that day, until she stopped contacting me at all. I spammed her phone with many messages after I began to get concerned. I asked everyone who talked to her if they'd heard from her at all. All the answers were the same, not since Tuesday.

The only different answer was from Sapnap, surprisingly. He'd been talking to Sage - of course, why didn't he think to talk to Sage, and she said that (Y/N) had been working nonstop and hasn't been sleeping properly. Talking to Sapnap about Sage didn't come without teasing, finally he began to talk to her.

Time to time during the week, I asked Sage about (Y/N)'s state - only to hear bad news.

"She's not doing so well, she can't really walk right and she won't eat. She got her project done though..." she sounded extremely worried, almost as panicked as I felt.

"Why isn't she sleeping?" Though it was mainly a question to myself, Sage answered, "because she's an idiot who's running on caffeine."

I sighed deeply, stress increasing each time I knew (Y/N) wasn't getting better. "Why isn't she answering her phone?"

"It hasn't been charged in like a week." A loud clatter was heard from Sage's side of the phone. "Sorry, she just tripped, gotta g-" the phone cut out with a panic.

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. Her coursework is done but still won't sleep. My leg began to bounce up and down as I debated something irrational.

After an hour and 34 minutes of having an inner battle with myself, I decided to text Sage once again.

Sage :)

sorry to bother you again,
what's your address, I wanna visit
(Y/N)

Oh?
When

ik it sound crazy but I jurt booked a
flight to ca

Shit, really?
Thank god fro that,
I was gonna fly to texas
to visit my family soon
so good timing bro

oh ok damn, cool
you should visit nick while
you're there

ouuu speaking offfff
do you know if he's free...
in 3 days?

I'll ask :)

and our address is ***
*********

thanks sage :)

Np broo

I hummed with content as I got an email soon after, confirming the flight to LAX airport and the Uber scheduled for the time.