☞︎𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❦ 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝

[𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝚢 / 𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

This was it.

This was my last day in California, at least for a while.

I packed up all my remaining things, which weren't much as they only filled a single suitcase, and shoved them in the boot of my car.

"Ready?"

I nodded.

Here's to a new life...never thought this was the way I get one.

It's been about a month since the whole burning apartment situation. I had stayed in various friends' houses for the time being, hopping around - not wanting to be a burden.

Sage had moved back to Texas with her family and seemed to be getting closer to Sapnap.

Clay had come back to California to accompany me on this new road trip.

I got a decent amount of money from insurance but it didn't cover the entire cost of my old apartment.

My entire pc setup was burnt and we were lucky to get out of there before it exploded or something - but that was my job. Gone. 

Suppose it's an excuse to get a new one, I was thinking of rebuilding it anyway.

My thoughts were all trying to see the positive side of things but I felt tired constantly.

"Are you alright to drive?" Clay asked.

"Yeah, sorry. Distracted..."

"By my beautiful face? Worry not, you will be with me for a while!" He put on an overly posh British accent.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Of course.." his cheek was covered in scars, some of them little but some were...noticeable. "Lets go!"

I looked back a final time before reversing out of the car park and onto the long roads ahead.

❦༒❦

[𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

Although it was in shitty circumstances, I was overwhelmingly excited.

She was going to move in with me. That meant hugs and cuddles.

I fucking love hugs and cuddles.

(Y/N) kept a hand on mine as she drove, stopping at a red light. She turned to see me and smiled.

God I loved her smile.

"What're you thinking about?" She asked.

I answered honestly. "You,"

(Y/N) scoffed lightheartedly and raised an eyebrow. "God you're so cheesy,"