☞︎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ❦ 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎

❦༒❦

[𝟾:𝟸𝟻𝚊𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝚢 / 𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

There was an unspoken agreement to forget about last night, disheveled hair and ripped off clothes - not exactly a pretty sight but it felt right at the time.

The silence said to all as I walked down and he just placed a bowl of cereal in front of me wordlessly.

I mumbled a small thank you but just ate in silence. It was so unsettling, there was usually no awkward silence or lack of words to say.

"Is everything gonna be weird between us now?" As much as the agreement was mutual, it wasn't possible.

Clay replied with a short answer. "Not unless you make it."

Everything last night was heated between us, taking out all anger and emotions into...that.

I shivered at the mere thought of it.

"Should we stream the SMP today?" I asked, trying to bring conversation.

As close as we were last night, we had never been so distant with each other.

"Yeah, I've got time."

His replies were so dry... "Why're you being so damn dry, Clay?"

"I mean I know two things that weren't dry last night." He cackled. There he is.

I cracked a smile. "Yeah, you and you."

"Me and you? I'm painfully aware." He smiled. "I'm surprised you can walk." A smug look was planted into his face.

"Shut up..."

"Make me."

"Oh shut it, you know how much I love your screams." I left with a wink. That was embarrassing...

(The second hand embarrassment I got- and I'm the one writing this...I hate it here.)

I got dressed and time quickly passed by.

I sat at my desk and started the stream. "Elllooooo, welcome welcome." I could hear Clay setting up in the room next door.

The chat rushed by with emotes and donos.

"Hype train, let's go! Ugh you guys are so swag." I cringed as I said it but just rolled with it. "As you can see from the stream title, I'm on the infamous Dream SMP!"

I've been waiting for this one, TURN IT UP!
|
|
|
Dude this is so exciting
|
|
|
Ugh I hate the new POG emote 💔😫
|
|
|
LETS GOOOOOOOO

I undeafened in the Discord call and logged onto the SMP.

"Hey Irony."