HC/OS - Confessions

(Not requested! - Welp, confession time ♪( '▽`) this is a little bit of a longer one and plus I wrote it all at midnight, so don't mind that ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ)

 - But oh lord, it wasn't planned...

- Valt wanted to confess to you, but he couldn't because he didn't know how. You wanted to confess to him, but you were terrified.

- Soooo Valt's friends may have decided to do it-

- One day, Daigo (Valt introduced him to you) came knocking at your door late in the evening. When you opened it, he immediately told you that Valt wanted to meet you at a nearby park

- And at the same time, Honcho went to Valt's house and told him that you wanted to meet him at the same place

- So both of you went to the same spot and stumbled into each other, both of you having thoughts of possible confessions in the air ('∀`)♡

"Uhhh..."

You and Valt stared at each other, lost in the awkward silence. The sun was dipping below the horizon, yellow, pink and orange splatters of color turning dimmer into dark.

"So..." You started, scratching the back of your neck nervously. "Daigo told me that you wanted to meet me here..."

Valt frowned. "But- Honcho told me that you wanted to meet me here."

The two of you were puzzled, trying to think why Daigo and Honcho would purposely lie to make you two meet. Valt looked around, searching for a familiar face of the beyclub, but none was to be seen.

You sighed, wondering what you and Valt would do now. It was so awkward in these moments, so uncomfortable and foreign. Maybe you should depart back to your house...

*tap tap*

"Hmm?" You strayed away from your thoughts, glancing at Valt who had a grin begin to creep up on his lips.

"There are stars!"

You blinked, turning your head above to see the night sky dotted with white lights. The moon was shining brightly as well, in its crescent phase.

It was so beautiful, and you couldn't help but keep watching it for a minute or two.

You giggled to yourself. "God, this feels like one of those romance movies with that one perfect scene."

And- it was a perfect scene. Maybe not a romance movie, but it was so peaceful just gazing at the stars with someone you loved.

Speaking of which...

Valt was also gazing at the sky, his eyes reflecting the constellations. He had wandered to a fence overlooking some of the town, propping his elbows on the railing. You walked up to him, allowing yourself to go into the same position as him and lightly brush your shoulder against his. You could see out of the corner of your eye that Valt's cheeks reddened, though it could've been an illusion of the night.

"It's very pretty, isn't it?" You whispered, lost in the stars that were painted across the sky.

"Yeah," was all Valt could say back. His hand was tightened on the rails of the fence, as if he was contemplating whether to speak or do something.

You chuckled softly, forming your lips into a bittersweet smile and reminiscing on the countless romantic movies and stories that you've gone through. And this is the moment where you say 'not as pretty as you... You thought, the sour thinking echoing through your mind.

Eh. That would never happen even if it was in your dreams.

"It's...not as pretty as you though."

"U-uh?"

Snapping back from reality, you looked to the right to see Valt, face pink and hands crossed on his chest.

Your eyes and ears were deceiving you. Or this was a dream. Anything but real, surely.

You spoke slowly, as if every word you were speaking held the weight of the universe. "...say that again?"

"I-it's uhh...the sky isn't as pretty as you?" Valt stuttered, failing to meet eye contact. "Cause you know- I think you're pretty. If you think you're pretty- I MEAN- I just think you look very pretty!"

You paused, taking in every sentence and piecing it together until you had an answer that you almost refused to accept.

Valt...liked you?

Your voice died in your throat, and all the paragraphs and paragraphs of confessions and love suddenly became blank. Hell, you even had a script on what to say when the time came to tell your feelings but it just all came crashing down. You didn't know what to say.

So instead, you simply grabbed Valt's ever so slightly shaking hand and held it, looking back towards the bright lights of houses below and not seeing Valt's face lighting up in relief and happiness.

- After that night you and Valt were confused to say the least...Σ('◉⌓◉')

- Ok, you never officially confessed and the both of you haven't even decided whether you were dating sooooooooo YOUR FAULT

- Later, after a bit of nervous chatting from you two YOU WERE OFFICIAL! KIND OF!

- Valt was a bit nervous to tell his friends, but they soon found out when you held his hand one time at a party. Wakiya was appalled that Valt had gotten a significant other before him lmao

- And Valt's mom was fine with it, she had taken a liking to you ^-^ the twins, however, were ruthless...

- "HEY VALT! COME KISS YOUR FRIEND, THEY'RE HERE AT THE DOOR!"

- ...

- Except from some awkward moments, you and Valt were inseparable no matter where you or Valt were, and that was final (=^▽^=)

ANDDD THATS THE END OF THE STARTISH PART! I'M NOT VERY GOOD WITH WORDS! HOORAY!

Feel free to request anything :3

~Starru