HC - Friendship ^-^

(Not requested!)

- After you tried the bread at the bakery, you couldn't get enough!

- You would come at least every week, bringing your friends, your family, and sometimes just you

- Everyone loved Valt- he was just a sunshine ball of energy and you had such interesting conversations with him!

- Valt really liked the moments where it was just you and him, though he also enjoyed the ones where he brought other people along. He made a lot of new friends (๑>◡<๑)

Valt hummed, wiping the sleek wooden countertop with a cloth. His mind usually was filled with strategies and new ideas for beyblading, but today was different. There was only one thing on his mind, and it was you!

You see, you would usually arrive during the weekdays every week, walking into the Aoi Bakery with a smile painted on your face and a joyful wave. But it was Saturday, and Valt hadn't even seen you at all. It was worrying, mostly because he just wanted to see you.

Valt glanced at the doorway, hoping for a sign of someone entering. When no sound came, he frowned, starting to make his way to the kitchen to check on some of the dough rising. And the twins, they might need help...

*JINGLE*

At the noise, the blue haired boy whipped around, meeting eyes with a familiar friend of his.

"Y/N!"

- So yeah, Valt was pretty excited to see you(╹◡╹)

- Truth is, most days he waits around for you to walk in so you both can have a fun chat together. Toko and Nika tease him about it a lot, but the Beyclub doesn't know a thing- all they know is that there's a nice stranger that Valt's befriended

- Valt's mom also likes you a lot too, after all, you're nice and you also bring in a lot of customers!