Read before going on to the next chapters :3

Hello! This is the Valt x Reader headcanons story :3

This is just a small post to show you how this story will work!

Most of these headcanons will have a little list of things (You'll see in the next chapter) and then a short piece of writing to go along with it- It's a bit of a mix between regular oneshots and headcanons _へ__(‾◡◝ )>

Oh yes, and there will be some japanese emoticons. Leave me be, they're very cute.

Some things to know beforehand-

- Requests are open, but please specify and keep it non 18+! You can request something with swearing though, you just have to specifically put it in your request.

- Also, if you'd like you can specify whether the Valt you're suggesting is his Burst, Evolution, Turbo, Rise or Surge (Burst, God, Chozetsu, Gachi, Superking/Sparking) personality. It'll also help shape where Valt is, what he's doing, who he might interact with. If you aren't specific, then that's fine! Just be aware that the personality may be a little different~

- I am not required to accept your request so please remember that, thank you ^-^

- Please don't ask to do another character in this book! This book is for Valt and Valt only, but you can request something that includes another character in the headcanon. Plus, I hope to make a Free and Shu book sometime so no worries (*^▽^)/

- Updates will probably be spaced out and I may update at random points in time (='∇`=)

- Please don't ask for Y/n to be a boy! I'm not against LGBTQ+, but I'm really inexperienced at writing for he/him and masculine people! Thank you! (BUT generally if people don't specify then the reader will not have a gender :3)

- And, YOU CAN ASK FOR A HEADCANON WHEN THEY'RE FRIENDS EVEN WHEN IVE ALREADY SET UP A STORY! WHICH MEANS, YOU CAN HAVE VALT AND Y/N BE FRIENDS IN RISE AND GET TOGETHER THEN! YOU CAN EVEN MAKE VALT REACT TO YOU BEING SHY, OR ON YOUR PERIOD IF YOU'RE A GIRL!

- As well as that, I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT A PLATONIC FIC WHERE VALT IS FRIENDS AND ONLY FRIENDS WITH Y/N! YOU CAN ASK FOR THAT AND I'LL DO IT!

Here's an example of a request for people who would like it!

"Hi! If it's fine with you, could I have Valt (Burst or God) meeting Y/n for the first time?"

To be honest, it's simple as that. I didn't really need to do any of this THINGS TO KNOW stuff, cause you can just give me a simple "Hey. Give me this scenario. Bye." and I'd be alright with it. But thanks for reading up until here, have a cookie 🍪 and continue (ノ*゜▽゜*)

P.S. (IMPORTANT!!!!)

YOU CAN ALSO REQUEST A ONESHOT :DDDD

Basically the same rules as the ones up there ^^ a little more specifics would be required though, like-

- Which season Valt it is

- General Plot

- Extra info if you want something specific

The oneshots will probably take longer to do and there may be more mistakes because MORE WRITING :3 but they're open for business and I'll accept them! Thank you!