Chapter 6

Third p.o.v.

After Kai told Echo that training was over for today, the young Nindroid handed his sword to Kai. "Remember will continue to use the sword" said Kai and put Echo sword away but Echo was confused on what the Fire Ninja was trying to do with him. Zane walked up to his brother, Echo noticed his brother and ask him "Did I do something wrong?" Zane gave him a confused looked "No, why would you think that?" "I think Kai was planning on something then he gave me the win? Was I suppose to do something else?" wonder Echo "No I think Kai wanted to make it easier for you since you are new to this" said Zane. Echo nods at his brother word.

As PIXAL watched the Nindroid brother bond with each other she noticed Esmeralda leave the training course, PIXAL knew what was going on in her head. Not that long ago Mr. Borg, Esmeralda father told her that she is a Princess from her mother side. PIXAL knew that she would be upset since he didn't tell her after all these years rising her, not long before PIXAL was created to helped her and worked for Borg. PIXAL didn't know that Esmeralda was a Princess, until Borg tell PIXAL about it, he told PIXAL to keep it a secret for now until he is ready to tell her. It's been a couple of months since he told her. Esmeralda isn't mad at her father but she is upset for keeping this a secret from her. Lloyd tried to convince Esmeralda to go talk to her father but she refused to do it. PIXAL should tried to do at too, she hates when she see Esmeralda doesn't talked to her father, while he is blaming himself. PIXAL saw Esmeralda talking with Lloyd she goes up to them and said "Excuse me Esmeralda" she turned to look at PIXAL "Yes PIXAL?" "I was wondering if you like to hangout tomorrow?" PIXAL lied, she was gonna get her to talk to Borg and makes thing rights between them. "Oh, I don't know PIXAL. Aren't you busy tomorrow working on the mech?" PIXAL shook her head "No, I can always do it another time" Esmeralda smiled "Alright if you say so" "Hey can I join too?" Lloyd ask "Of course, you are welcome" said PIXAL, she thought that once they arrived at Borg Industries Lloyd can calm her down and talked about it.

"May we join too?"

The three of them and come to face with Zane and Echo "If you are hanging out tomorrow we can show Echo around Ninjago City to give him an experienced" suggest Zane. "I don't mind, what about you PIX?" said Esmeralda "I agree with you Esmeralda, anything that make you happy" said the Samurai. Esmeralda smiled at her but PIXAL started to feel regret about lying to Esmeralda who is her sister but different in way but PIXAL knew that she gonna have to speak to her father eventually, they can't stop talking to each other when they see each other in a room. That why she want to make things rights.

It soon became the next day, PIXAL became nervous about Esmeralda. Will she think that she betrayed her for doing this to her? What would she say? "PIXAL?" She turned to look at Esmeralda "Yes? Sorry I gotten myself distracted. What is it?" PIXAL ask "Where do you want us to go?" Esmeralda ask "Well I wasn't sure but you can pick if you like" said PIXAL, Esmeralda looked at PIXAL confused, she know that PIXAL up have planned something out but why not today? Echo then spotted something and decided to walk over there without anyone noticing.

The young Nindroid walked towards a statue to what appears to be Zane. Echo then remembered what PIXAL has told him when he saw those painting of past events that happened in Ninjago. "That one is where Zane sacrifice himself for Ninjago from The Overlord". "Zane did this?" he said to himself. 'Once I become a Ninja, I promise I will protect the people in Ninjago. Just like Zane, right Dad?' Echo said to himself. 'You built Zane and I to protect those to can't protect themselves, we promise to do that for you father'.

"Echo!"

The young Nindroid turned and saw his friends walking up to him. "There you are we've been wondering where have you been?" said Lloyd while Zane looked at his brother making sure that he isn't injured. Then they all looked up and saw Zane statue. "I'm sorry. This caught my attention, I wanted to see what this was" Echo explained to his friends "This sure bring back memories" said Lloyd holding Esmeralda hand. "Yes but some parts were bad memories from it" said Esmeralda. They thought back when Zane sacrifice from the Overlord. Zane know what his friends are thinking of "You all don't have to worried. It all in the past now, we are look at the future" said Zane. Everyone nodded at the Ice Ninja 'Maybe Zane words helped Esmeralda to face her father' PIXAL hoped. The Samurai looked at Echo who was staring at his brother statue and turned to look at PIXAL green eyes. "Hey why don't we walked around Ninjago City? After all Echo was the first one who brought us here" said Esmeralda. Everyone agreed with Esmeralda and walked around Ninjago City. Some citizen of Ninajgo waved at the Ninja and said hello to them, Echo then started to feel nervous about the people and stay close to his friends or go behind them when a person talked to them. Echo got more nervous when people started to talked about him, it wasn't bad but they started to ask question about him, like