Too much!(smut) S x Fr

so i got this one of tumblr im going to tag her down below. Hope this is good enough for a first story, (tumblr / imaslutforremusandsirius ) sirius x reader - Xx Louis

                                                                                        ***

"No cumming yet" Sirius said, amused by your pathetic moans "You're not gonna waste your precious cum on a little toy, are you? When you could have my cock?"

You struggled to answer, bucking back against the vibrator inside of your pussy. He had ben torturing you for hours now, the orgasms consuming you like tsunamis.

"P-please no more" you begged, voice breaking as you tried to block off the next wave. You saw Sirius smile at you softly, going harder when you pleaded, his eyes twinkling with lust.

"C'mon you can take it pretty girl" he cooed, smearing his lips over your collarbones. "You're my brave girl. So good for me, hm?"

His voice returned to that soft lilt that he did whenever he manipulated you into doing what he wanted. You couldn't resist, nodding your head sluggishly.

"Can't. Please. Want it." You didn't even know what you were asking for at this point, which let Sirius know that another orgasm was building up. Your third one of the night.

Sirius smirked and kissed you deeply, forcing his tongue into your mouth as his hand pushed to vibrator inside of you to the hilt, letting it vibrate directly against your sweet spot. You cried out, biting on his bottom lip to keep silent ang he growled at the metallic taste of the wound. Pulling away he made his way down your body and gave your clit a broad lick, before he sucked it into his mouth.

Your felt like you were buring up from the inside, eyes squeezed shut, making you see stars.

"Gonna cum gonna cum gonna cum ah-" you sobbed, legs trembling around his shoulders as he went down on you like a starving animal. His tongue was everywhere, never straying too far from your clit and with one last push of his hand on the vibrator you came.

Sirius moaned softly when he tasted your cum. "Look at me, baby."

You craned your neck and watched him take out the toy, whining when you saw him lick it clean. His pupils were blown wide, as if he was tasting the most delicious drug in the world. Sirius dragged you down by your ankles until your head was under his and brushed his cum covered lips on your, only to lick them clean again. Yes, he is filthy like that.

He sat up against the headboard, cock flushed from holding back all night. You crawled towards him, his eyes moving all over your body, one hand holding the base of his cock so he wouldn't cum. You stopped just out of reach and wanted to suck his cock, but he stopped you.

"I want to fuck your pretty cunt, baby."

You backed away, whimpering at the thought of another orgasm.

"I can't! Please, Siri, no more!"

Sirius frowned, tilting his head to the side as he pouted.

"But baby!" he complained, shivering with delight as he saw you crumble under his pleading tone "I haven't cum today. Please, let me fuck you. I want you so bad..."

The way he was looking at you was downright criminal. His eyes wide and innocent, so much yearing in them. His curly hair messy, lips pink and raw. The veins on his arms were visible as he flexed his hands around his leaking cock, trying to hold back from grabbing you and fucking you.

You caved, crawling over to straddle his lap, cock pushing against your hole, that had been thoroughly fucked by dildos and vibrators. Sirius put his hands behind his head, watching your face intently. His mouth fell open and he let out a sharp gasp when he felt his head breach your hole. You threw your head back, harsh pants escaping your mouth.

"Big, so big" so whimpered, sinking down until he was burried inside of you.

"Fuck, you're perfect baby. Taking my big cock so well. You were made for me to fuck you hm?" he said gently, hands encasing your flushed cheeks as his hips pushed up inside of you.

God, he was in so deep. You felt so full, sitting there stuffed with his cock and there was nothing you could do but take it. Take it like you were made for him.

"Full, Siri, m'so full.." You cried and he pulled you on his chest, arms wrapping around your trembling body. Securing you he fucked up in your cunt aggressively, putting one hand on your mouth to keep in your screams.

"There we go" he groaned, fucking in a punishing pace "Take my cock, good ah fuck good girl-" He choked on his words when you tightend around him, one hand in your hair pulling you back up to watch your face.

"Gonna give me one more? Hm?" he said breathlessly, leaning his forehead on yours. You moaned in his mouth, hands digging into his muscled shoulders so you wouldn't fall off with the force behind his thrusts.

"Can't, s'too much" Your words came out slurred, drunk on the pleasure he was gifting you.

"Yes, yes you can!" He growled, his calloused thumb on your clit. "Be my good girl, c'mon baby. F'me, hm? F'Siri?"

"Hurts Siri, hurts!" You cried, eyes glazing over with tears when he hit your abused sweet spot.

Sirius suddenly flipped you over, intertwining your hands next to your head, his chest pinning you down so you don't escape. Your legs automatically wrapped around his waist, pushing him deeper altough your mind was screaming at you to get away.

"Cum for me baby, come around my cock" Sirius hissed, desperately holding himself back so you would cum fist.

The tight, wet heat sucking him in was too much for Sirius. The way you eagerly worked your hips against his, your gratified gasps against his mouth, your nails digging into his much bigger hands. His hips stilled as he came, body taunt as a string with the feel of his realse hitting him like a tone of bricks. His hot seed marked you from the inside, ruining you for anyone else. His teeth sank into the soft flesh of your tits, leaving a dark teeth.shaped bruise behind. While his orgasm was roared out, yours was silent. You were long past words, not able to form coherent sentences as you came for the fourth time.

"Fuck, I love you so much puppy. My good girl, my perfect little girl." Sirius mouthed at the skin he could reach, planting hot open-mouthed kisses along your sweaty flesh. Covering you in praises he rolled on his back, still inside of you and cuddled you close.

"Full, Siri-"

"Shh" he cut you off, stroking your hair. "It will pass soon, come back for me, baby."

You only whimpered, hiding your face in his neck, suckling on his soft throat.

"Was I good?" You asked meekly.

"Of course baby, the best!" His voice was earnest, pressing you closer to his heart. "My beautiful girl."

                                                                                                ***

So what did y'all think i think its a pretty dammm good story so applaus too the writer. Leave in the comments what for sort story's y'all want and with wich people. please leave a vote thank you. love y'all.

words count 1206