6. Lee Felix • Loved

Description: He is Lee Felix
Genre: Fluff, little Angst
Word counts: ~1200 words
Song recommendation: "Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur

Description: He is Lee FelixGenre: Fluff, little AngstWord counts: ~1200 wordsSong recommendation: "Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur

***

Morning time

You hear the bird chirping but you couldn't care, you are still half asleep. The sun peeking up just a bit from those thick curtain of yours, making you feel a little bit annoyed. You roll to the left of the bed just to be stop by a chunk of big pillow—or you thought until you realize it's a person.

He, the one that slept in your bed seems to be awake because of your action. All you can hear is his deep grunt which you very much in love with.

"Felix, are you awake?" You nudge him only to earn a pull from him. He take you into his chest so you can hear his calm heartbeat and his babble that it's too early to wake him. You then fall asleep again inside his warm hug.

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Noon time

You woke up after hearing lots of noise near your bed. It's Felix, he brought you breakfast in bed. His sweet gesture really make you touched. You squinted your eyes though, try to remember what day is it yet you fail and you don't mind. Every day is special with Felix.

He got into bed with the tray of food yet you ignored him, to tease him. Instead of angry, he just giving you those sweet grin and proceed to feed you.

"Hi there, you're flying with Captain Felix and hereby I announce that I'll take the plan to infiltrate your body!" There he goes with his goovy side, while holding a spoon filled with cereal.

You can't help but laugh.

♥️♥️♥️

Afternoon time

The weather are just fine. Cold breeze flew by your windows, knocking softly as you don't care a world. You gotta admit that the rose coloured sky today is so beautiful, as a sign that the sun shyly going away for the day. You hear soft ruffles nearby but you just smile.

Someone hug you from behind. His soft touch paralyzing you instantly. He circled your waist and take you closer to him, earning little giggle from you while you can smell his coffee hinted breath.

"Lix, I'm doing something!" As you put down your paint brush in front of you. You know you reek of oil colours and sweat because good lord turns out you already painted for 5 hours non-stop, no wonder you feel really sour!