MUDHALAI VAAI PILLAI

AN : Hi dears I've restarted MN3 on the request of many readers .
Personally I too like this book as it was one book i planned for writing upto 100 chaps .
And losing the book at 85 chaps was quiet disappointing .
Though I retrieved the book in bits and pieces from many kind hearts , i  couldnt just publish the draft part alone .
Each book is like my baby ,that I need into that shoes of each character of the book and the publish .
As far as this one is concerned i had used a lot of lyrics & songs inbetween the chaps and conversations .
And pic of  Avinashi temple & the stone statue s were  the main plot in this one which i lost forever .
I couldn't retrieve the lyrics nor i could remember the ones I had used .
So with that gone , i really was disinterested in just publishing the draft alone .
So I took time to give the drafts a read and then publish it as a new book .
I wanted this long break for this book to appear as a new story to both the old as well new readers .
Though the content will be the same o have altered few literature and have edited the book as a new one .
Hopefully you guys too enjoy reading this MN 3 as a new book !

Kindly do comment your views especially for this book keeping in mind that the author had taken efforts to rewrite the book once again as a whole , only on the insistence of the readers .
If the book doesn't receive a proper response, i have also decided to drop this one , once again !!

So let's see ..how this edited version goes on ,

Thank you for your support for all the MIRUTHAN series .

With MN6 coming to an end in next 6_8 chaps , MN 3 will be continued , depending solely on the response of the readers .

Mn4 & 5 will be surely updated whether readers support it or not .

Thank you once again 🙏

MUDHALAI VAAI PILLAI !

Still staring at Karthiban ' s  wall length portrait Mullai stood still.
Now that she had come a bit out of his trance,she noticed the backdrop of the picture.

Back in ,

KN TEXTILES ,

CHENNAI ,

Karthiban s office !

Mullai was standing in front of the wall length portrait with welled up eyes .

This potrait ?

And the Backdrop !

Her  eyes twinkled on remembering something .

This must have been taken on _?

She tried guessing  the time period

Or even before ?

The backdrop explained it all !

A harsh reality hit her very hard !

Memories knocked in !!

Nostalgic memories ,

The TV  beside her, was displaying a rather emotional scene on a comical note.
The reality of the scene to her own life, mocked her.
Without thinking a second she dumped the remote on it
silencing it .

Mullai :
Cha..cha.
Enakunae intha maathri scene laam poduvanga pola !

His face flashed in her mind ,

She slumped down to the floor with a heavy thud and loud outbursted cry.

Now, if  what he held for her wasn't  called Love, what else was it
to be?