SARKARAI NILAVAAE

SARKARAI NILAVAAE

A/N: This chap happens after 3_4 days after Mullai meets Kathir in Hyderabad .
( Read ASURAN Chap once )

HYDERABAD:

AMIDS:

The silver lined grey painted house stood unique bearing the name of the house in bright bold Tamil letters.

In the top corner of the first floor was her room, facing a small terrace garden.

Her small own world !

She?

Mullai !

With her head resting on the cushions near by ,her frame curved in along the wall she was all dainty and feminine as ever !

Except....

For the ever bright sparkling eyes  hooded now , with brimming tears , along with an unknown fear and
unexplainable confusion.

Dried streaks of tears were seen running down her cheeks.

Her colourfull bright world that she possessed three days back was shattered into a thousand pieces now.

Her love of life had just like that dissapeared .

A fresh stream of tears pricked up and flowed down her cheeks.

She held her head with both the hands and shook in dismair suddenly at the thought of a voice.

"A deep calm yet ferocious voice that roared with the intensity of a feary beast., spitting nothing but cruelty at
her"

It had been almost a week since Murugan had left abroad for his work.

He will be expected to return only after 7_8 months later.

Her dad's abroad trip of this year !

It shook her again .

Infact, this trip of his _  this year ,was one of the main reasons that caused a major change in her life.

Few months back she was leading a much much plain yet peaceful life.

The start of all the rollar coaster events that happened in these few months in her life ,was from the time, she told her father that she wanted to pursue higher studies, which he declined and instead claimed to get her married at the earliest.

Knowing about the bad temper of her father as well his stand on his own decisions, she had kept quiet then ; with the silent prayers of either ,not having to get hitched early or at the possibility of getting hitched with someone who knew to atleast smile.

She now smiled in pain at her prayers!!!

They must for sure have reached the ears of all the Gods she prayed to !

Coz, she was bestowed with not just a person who knew to smile,but with someone who made her smile and
laugh heartily.

Someone friendly !!

Someone kind!!

Someone pleasant!!

Someone soft!!

Someone sweet!!

Karthiban!!!

Her Karthiban !!!

Was he even hers anymore ???

Her mind reverted back to the day she got to meet him here in her very own house.

It was around 3 months back to be precise.