"The shape of the body is always therefore always determined by the shape of the soul. I'm not healing now, I'm just maintaining my own soul," his arm was perfectly fine once again. He held an object in his left hand, "I have multiple abilities that the humans in this world would call Quirks. But I've noticed that no one is born with many, it's mostly just one ability to person. I suppose, soul altering is one of the many I have. Idle Transfiguration." He held up a big dark teal colored gloop that had a stretched out face on it—along with limbs. "I keep a human stock pile," he held up two more of the small clay looking figures—though those were a brown color.

"It's been difficult though. Normal people die soon after their shape is transfigured, I wonder if heroes last longer," something changed in Ryuk's eyes. Nanami turned his wrist to check his watch, "It's five thirty now. And I began my day at ten this morning, so I'm quitting at six. Regardless of what that requires." They lunged at each other, and this time Ryuk was actually fighting back. He sent flesh tendrils of the shrunken human corpse—or rather soul—he was manipulating, after the hero. The latter used his weapon to slice the tendrils and tried to keep up with the other as much as possible.

He tried to hit his arm again, but this time his weapon was caught. "Your speed's impressive," the dark haired male half complimented, again, ever so stoic. They were mid air—that changed when he sent the constantly altering souls at Nanami again—while he was landing on the floor of the sewer. He jumped and dodged all over the place, the tendrils enlarged and collided with the wall where the blonde was supposed to be but he obviously dodged in time. 'So the person's original mass is irrelevant when it comes to changing shape. Either way, this is a bad match up for my quirk.'

"H-Help me...please, help me." The hero looked down at his feet to see the stretched out face of a human, their eyes were flooding with tears. "There's nothing you can do to save someone who's been reshaped. If they go to attack—you must kill them. It's better for the victims that way, send this information to (Y/n) as well." He thought back to Tsukauchi's findings, "Oh yeah. My apologies, I had to really practice a lot so they wouldn't die right away when I changed their size. And yet, do they know? I'm not certain how aware they are, and as a result—sometimes their soul sweat like that one."

"Don't let that worry you."

"I'm not worried about it," Nanami wiped the tears of the soul before adding, "It's my policy not to bring personal feelings into my work." Ryuk tilted his head with a hum, "You're an incompetent liar. Your whole soul is trembling, so you're what number hero?" Nanami jumped off of the human bridge and onto the sewer floor once more. "I'm an underground hero, my name isn't in the ranks because I chose for it not to be," he explained. "Hmm. You're strong either way, you'll make the perfect test subject. Luck's really on my side." In less than the blonde could blink—Ryuk's hand was pressed onto his abdomen.

"I'm greatful." A dark tinted—sort of transparent—substance immediately began to spread. A bright flash of blue and a swing of Nanami's weapon—Ryuk was blown back. "Are you surprised my speed suddenly increased? The fact is—I can alter the shape of my own soul too. Heroes protect their bodies with their quirks but they aren't protecting their souls, for starters, you have to be aware of your own soul. It's not possible to protect it if you're not, but it looks to me like you subconsciously covered yours somewhat with your quirk. If you hadn't done that—you'd already be under my control."

"But once I touch you a few more times, you'll cease to be a human anymore." He stuck his hands out again, "You're awfully incorrect about everything you just said." They lunged at each other once more, "I didn't cover my soul or whatever nonsense you were spouting. And that wasn't my quirk, I guess I'll have to thank Little Sasaki later." The blonde swiped past the dark haired male and came back around with a boost from the wall with his weapon reeled back for an attack. The villain dodged and spun around to try to grab the hero, they went around in a circle until the hero bolted for the exit.