Rexsoka Part 2

"Down, you sit, young Tano." said Principle Yoda. Ahsoka sat.

"Principle Yoda, I heard that Rex has to move to Empire Academy next year." Ahsoka said. Yoda nodded slowly.

"Heard this, I have not. Bothering you, it is?"

"Yes. I was wondering if you could do anything to keep him here?"

"Hmm. Try my best, I will."

------------

Later

"Ahsoka!" Yelled Rex. 

"Yes?" Ahsoka said, looking up from her book.

"Principle Yoda said I don't have to go to Empire Academy! Well, actually, he said 'go to Empire Academy, you must not', but that's basically the same thing!" Rex announced.

"Have you told your brothers yet?" Asked Ahsoka.

"No." Rex admitted.

"Well, I'm sure they'll be fascinated to hear about it." Ahsoka said, turning back to the book.

"Do you not want me here?" Rex asked, looking crestfallen.

"No, you're fine. But Sunny and Thorn are trapped in a library, and I thought Smolder was good and-oh, you're a genius, Sunny! Wait, what? There's actually a letter? So Smolder was telling the truth about it! That is a perfect insect-I mean, insult. You didn't understand a word I just said, did you?" Ahsoka asked suddenly, turning away from the book again.

Rex grinned. "Nope."