"Let's get going, we don't want to be late for our reservation" Silvio patella me grabbing my hand and leading me to the car.

Arrival of the restaurant;

"Wow, this restaurant is beautiful Silvio." I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Glad you like it" Silvio tell me, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards a lift.

"Where are we going, the tables are over there" I ask, pointing to the group of table in the centre of the restaurant.

"Stop asking questions, Bella . Just follow me" Silvio tells me, leaving a kiss on my forehead.
(Beautiful)
Exiting the lift on the rooftop, fairy lights hanging from the pillars, rose petals covering the floor, the strong scent of vanilla and wood fills my nose , the pillars are covered head to toe in moss and vines, the waiters standing round waiting for Silvio instructions.

"Omg, Silvio. This is beautiful, thank you" I say with slight tears filling my eyes, tilting my head back to stop them from flowing down my face with make up. "Look you made me cry" I say standing in front of him pointing at my face that are full of tears.

"Awww baby, don't cry. I don't like seeing you cry" Silvio says as wiping my tears with his thumb,leaving a kiss on my forehead.

Taking the handkerchief from Silvios pocket and wiping the tears. Looking up to a smiling Silvio is the best thing ever to happen to me, his dimples really popping out from how much his smiling. His familiar scent of aftershave over-powering my nose, in a good way. His suit fitting him in all the right places, leaving my moth to water at the beautiful sight of him.

"Come with me, bella ." Silvio takes my to the table in the middle surrounded by a large heart made of petals, holding my seat out waiting for me to sit before he makes his way to his seat.
(Beautiful)

"Thank you, this is beautiful" I tell him. I might not show or bedazzle him in affection but these little cute moments that Silvio makes just shows me how much I love him and how much I cannot be without him.

"Anything for you, bella ." Silvio takes my hand and leave a delicate kiss on it. The familiar tingle in my body appears, which my lips curve up into a cheesy smile and a slight blush covers my cheeks.
(Beautiful)

"Silvio" I've been meaning to ask him about what Erika said but I haven't found the right time. When she mentioned the name Damiano I just felt like Silvio keeps hiding things from me and I don't like it.

I get it we all have some secrets we hide from each other. But someone like that I just know is important, when's his face showed emotion for the first time ever when she said that name just proved that he was someone who created memories with the man I love. I'd he doesn't want to tell me fine, but if he does I will be so grateful for sharing something like that with me.

"Anything, dear." Silvio says strolling the my hand with his thumb.

"Who's Damiano?" I ask looking down at my lap, pretending to remove something from it.

A loud sigh fills my ears from Silvio "you don't have to tell me anything your not comfortable with" I pause " I'm just curious because when she mentions that name you showed emotion in your eyes, Silvio. Something you rarely do, especially around other people than me" I grab both of his hands giving them a reassuring  squeeze , showing Silvio that I'm ready and to give him some support.

"Noelani, Damiano was a long time ago" he sighs, removing his hands from mine and using them to run his hands through his hair in a quiff motion "he was a bad man that we should not talk about, where here to have an amazing night let's not ruin it" Silvio says confidently.

"Here you go, sir." The waiter says placing down our food and mine and Silvio's go to drink.

The night was amazing, the food, the drinks and the conversation never stopped flowing. I just found out that Silvio is Italian and hates spaghetti he says it tastes like shit. And me on the other hand loves spaghetti and Italian food.

Arriving back at the base, Silvio and I decided that we should try out the hot tub which I immediately agreed to his offer.

Taking off my dress and other pieces of clothing, I step into the warm bubbles hot tub. The warmth of the water instantly relaxing my aching muscles. The sounds of footsteps startle me, grabbing the first thing that on my left and throwing it at the door.

"Wooooh watch it, bella." Silvio chuckles.
(Beautiful)

"Sorry, I thought you was someone else" I laugh taking a sip of the champagne that was rested on the table next to me.

A light chuckle come from Silvios mouth, he steps into the hot tub and sits opposite me. He has removed his clothes and is only left in his Calvin Klein boxers.

His body is covered in tattoos not one  part of bare skin, and his muscles are just amazing. Every stretch just makes me want to drool everywhere my eyes are truly blessed  and I'm loving every moment of it.

"Earth to bella, stop eye fucking me and come here" he says patting his lap under water.

"I was not eye fucking you, I was just admiring what is mine" I laugh, straddling his lap.

"Fuck" Silvio says suddenly with a frustrated grown.

"What, what happened" Silvios hand make there ways to my bare ass, grabbing and needing the cheeks carefully.

"No clothes, look what your doing to me" Silvio says leaving wet kisses on my neck and bare chest, using his other hand to direct mine to his problem.

"Do you want me to fix it" I say as kissing and leaving marks down his neck, using the teeth to gently nibble his ear.

"cazzo bella" Silvio moans, grinding against him , quite moans fill our ears, sensation fills my body making my eyes roll.
( fuck Beautiful)

"Take it off now" I demand.

Our lips meet in a hungry kiss, Silvio slides of his underwear off. Lining himself up at my entrance, slowly entering. I begin moving up and down at a slow motion. Silvios begins sucking and pinching my nipples in a Hungary manor.

"cazzo, sei così stretto" Silvio moans against my ear.
(fuck, your so tight)

I move faster and faster, our forehead touching. Silvios hungry mouth  meeting my nipples once more, licking and bitting them causes me to Moan and jerk in surprise.

"Fuck keep going I'm gonna cum" Silvios thrust meets my riding, a familiar bubbling feeling in my stomach and an organs reaches me.

"Fuck Silvio, I'm cumming" I moan, his dick twitches and he reaches his climax. I rest my head against his shoulder and try to catch my breath.

"I love you, bella" Silvio says grabbing my face in between his hands using his thumb to stroke my bottom lip.
(Beautiful)

Tears form in my eyes, not from sadness but for the feeling of being loved and cared for. "you love me" I cried.

"Only you" Silvio says kissing me softly.

"I love you too" I tell him, with tears still pouring out my eyes. Stepping out the hot tub, grabbing a towel for me and Silvio. Stepping into the bedroom and grabbing one of Silvios shirt and putting it on.

Laying in the bed, Silvio spooning me. If I told you that my life is going amazing know-one would believe me. But I have to thank Silvio if it wasn't for him I would be probably dead in a ally from talking shit to the wrong person.

——————————————————

I would just like to say thank you so much for all the reads. I'm so grateful and I love reading all your comments on my book and seeing you guys opinions.

I'm thinking about making a 2nd book on Noelani and Silvio story?
Opinions—

Please share and comment !!

Current read- Mia Regina series by-reetilicious