Captured

It wasn't exactly a normal occurrence to be locked up shackles, captured in a completely different dimension full of masked creatures with large staffs. They looked humanoid enough, their heights and builds being no different than an ordinary human. Though, no face was left uncovered, which made the confused protagonist of this story feel quite insecure.

So how exactly did Y/N get into this seemingly dire situation? 

Earlier that afternoon, you had ran out of your house, holding a small bag full of a few slices of bread, a bit of spare change, and a charger. This usually happened about once a month. An argument with a parent, packing a few of your stuff up, and darting out of the house angrily as the perpetrator of the argument screamed at you from inside the house. A common, and yet painful event. You usually came back by nighttime, as you had no place to go. But the day had other plans for you, it seemed.

While you stared up at the giant house buried within the woods, you couldn't help but step towards it curiously. You don't believe you've recalled this building before. When you left home, exploring was a way to pass time, so you knew all the twists and turns within the shrubbery. And yet...

A tad bit nervous, you pulled your scrunched E/C eyes closed and inhaled, breathing out as you pushed open the surprisingly heavy door with the eye on it.

What was inside... Was anticlimactic. There was stuff everywhere, and it was relatively tiny. Nothing was organized, and your nose itched at the dust gathered upon the clattered items. You turned around, and took note of the fabric-y exterior of the room. A door in a tent? That was new.

But you could hear a voice coming from somewhere. It sounded like a spokesperson speaking, or perhaps a store owner. "Buy my junk!" You heard the woman say. You didn't want to go towards the voice. In fact, talking to anybody was not something you were looking forward to. Instead, you gripped the end of the tent and pulled up, ducking under and out. What was before you was truly a fever dream.

"Huh." Was all your shaky voice could muster. Flying beasts, people with elf ears, tiny monsters. You name it, this place has it. 

"Ah, how lovely. I've officially gone insane. Mental hospital insane. What a time to be alive." You muttered to yourself sarcastically. "This was fun and all, but I think this journey is over. I'm not an adventure kind of kid." You heaved a sigh and spun on your heel yet again, leaning down to lift up the skirt of the tent when you heard a voice behind you. It was sudden, and had come out of nowhere. Before you could turn around, you felt a heeled boot shove itself into your back, pushing you flat against the floor.

"Another human." A boy's voice commented. He sounded quite young, and as much as you wanted to take a glance at him, his hold against you was strong. You figured it'd be best to wait for an opening to run.

"You're all just trickling in here like flies, huh? The Emperor would love to hear about this one. Good thing I gotcha before you could waddle away like the pig you are!" Without another word, the end of what you could assume was a metal pole dug directly into your head, and you began to lose consciousness as the cocky voice continued to ring in your head.

Pig...

...Pig...

...ig...