The men explained what happened. Actually 19yrs ago when hae sun, the maid ran with tae in her arms...they followed her...it was dark and the road on which she was running had literally no people. One of the men shot her...the bullet peircing her leg.                               

But that's when, fortune being with her...there came a car which stopped in front of the maid. A couple getting down from the car hurrying to see the shot women with a lil kid...the male of the couple tried calling police and that's when wendigo's men ran from there...not wanting to get caught.

They were scared of wendigo and becz of that lied to him...telling him they killed them. But in reality hae sun and tae were saved by the couple...the reason they are alive now.

Now Jungkook was able to clear his confusion....and it striked him "Uncle Han...this means...if vantae is my tae...then his mother is no other but Aunty Hae Sun" he kneeled down crying hard. Han comforted him...soon the two men were released.

For the next one week tae didn't see jungkook even for once. Whereas the elder actually went to the countryside to get the info about tae's mom...and to his luck he found many of the clues. And the most important thing which he was waiting for finally happened. Jungkook was called by xiao...he went to the place...and that place being the forensic lab...where he sent tae's fingerprints for DNA test.

U must be wondering, when he got the fingerprints...remember when jk gave glass of water to tae in his office...yes the fingerprints on glass were sent for the test.

The cherry head drove pretty fast to the lab...after parking his car he went in. As soon as xiao saw jk...he handed him the report. Jungkook's heart is beating wild...he opened the seal....took out the paper, closing his eyes one last time, praying it to be the result he wishes. When he opened his doe eyes...scanning the paper...there he saw it....the results matched with Kim couple.

Jungkook's happiness is something can't be expressed in words. He feels like he found the most precious thing in universe. The cherry started sobbing all while dialing a familiar number...the ring went, his mom picked up the phone...on the other line it was not just his mom, but all of them, Kim's, Hae jin, Yeon, namgiseok and Han.

He sobbed hard letting out the words "Mom, Pretty...Van-tae...he is...he is our taehyung...my tae...the DNAs matched." The other line went complete silent just the sound of sobs of kook was there. It took a few good minutes for them to process what just happened.                

"Th-is i-s not d-ream right" ji hyun finally let out the words "Look I told u I told u my tae is alive...I told u " hyun joo hugged her. The two best frnds crying. Min ho wasn't exception and hae jin can't be more happy than this.

No one of them was like they didn't had tears, offcourse happy tears. Jungkook hung the call saying he is heading to Jeon's mansion now...where all of them are gathered.

And that's how everything happened till now. They are not gonna delay it anymore. It's finally time to reveal the past and every secret they hide from tae...no one is sure how the younger is gonna react...but the truth can't be hidden anymore...he needs to know it...he deserves the love he lost all these years.

Jungkook decided that tomorrow they will invite tae to Jeon's mansion...and ji hyun will be the one inviting him. Later at night today, kook met jin and jimin to tell them everything.                                  

And he did told them...jimin was a crying mess after hearing it, he was sorry towards kook for judging him....jin never thought that his frnds who were like little brothers to him would have suffered so much and had this kind of dark past.

Trapped In Heaven [TK]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें