Chapter 6: The Visitors

Start from the beginning

I turned back into my human form, i opened the door slowly to avoid waking her up, as i sneak my way out...

*Yawn*

...she awakes. I froze in the spot

"Hmm, where are you going into?" She said as she rubbed her eyes

"Ee-etto i-im going to..." Struggling for words i tried asking Great Sage but she doesn't respond.

'Crap, i forgot what im going to do!, Hmmm what about finding Mom...' i shook my head 'No, i can't bother her with Auntie right now' as i tried to think of a way out without her following me, Shuna-san came to save m- u mean bring breakfast.

"Lylas-sama, Milim-sama, Breakfast is ready!"

"Oooh, finally! Im starving!" Auntie said as she jumped from the bed and head to the door.

'thank you for saving me Shuna-san' i said in my heart while smiling

"Huh, saving you?" Auntie said to me, i wore a Shocked expression.

"W-w-wait y-you can h-hear my Thoughts!?"

"I don't know, i tought you were talking"

"Alright here you go, eat before its cold" Shuna said stopping Lylas and Milim while putting their breakfast on the table

"Ah right, breakfast are best warm, come on oba-san!" i said to her forgetting everything happened previously

"Alright, let's eat -nanoda!"

After Breakfast

We were currently walking around the town since we have nothing to do, what do you expect from Kid and Child like appearances Demon Lord?, Hakurou said i should take a holiday from his training since my Swords skill has increased by alot.

After a couple minutes of walking, we decided to head home and play with Ranga, there we found Ranga sleeping under the tree.

"Hey Ranga do you want to play fetch?" I greeted him

"Fetch, Fetch where!?"

I chuckled at ranga, and then i entered the house to pick up a ball.

I looked around trying to find thw Ball, where is it...

Under the couch?

No

Above the rack?

No

Bedroom... Ah, i found it!

After i found the ball, i found oba-san is currently petting Ranga and Ranga is quite... Dis...pleased?

"Ranga i found the ball!!"

"Ohh i like round things!!" Ranga said excited but he's still being held back by Auntie

"Oba-san let Ranga go, we're going to play fetch"

"But i still want to pet Ranga..."