Beware [SsamYen]

When she said yes to her 3 years ago, this wasn't the situation Kim Chaewon thought she'd be in, 3 years after.

Living with Choi Yena was like living the life of a criminal in hiding.

Well at least, that's how Kim Chaewon would describe it.

Who wouldn't be annoyed by the fact that she has to see her girlfriend every single damn time with her secretary out on lunch meetings?

"Babe-" Yena hugged Chaewon from the back, making it hard for the younger to flip the eggs she's cooking. "-as per your words, it's just a lunch meeting! We just talked about work. Nothing more!" Her pitch was a little louder on the last sentence, trying her best to appease the short-haired girl who hasn't talked to her at all, ever since yesterday, when she saw them at that lunch meeting.

Chaewon tried to resist, no, it's not gonna be another episode of her being melted by the older woman's sweet nothings nor it's gonna be her surrendering to Yena's gentle touch.

No. Not today.

"If you don't want me giving you burnt eggs on your lunch box, you better step back, Ms. Choi." Chaewon said, her voice was stern, almost emotionless, except that it was laced with much annoyance.

"Awww. Ms. Choi? Not babe? Or bub? Chaewonieee~" Yena, being her usual self, started whining, arms crossed on her chest, lips pouting.

"Or maybe you'll like that, noh?" Chaewon turned the stove off and placed the eggs on the plate. Good thing they weren't burnt or whatsoever. "So that you'll have another excuse to go to that lunch meeting with your secretary?"

"Chaewonieee~"

"Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"Stop giving me that face!"

"What face? The only face you're seeing right now is the face of the person you fell in love with." Winking Yena pouted asking for a morning kiss, convinced that she had managed to break through the younger's defense.

Oh how she hates it whenever they fight.

No talking before sleeping

No Chaewon singing her their theme song,

NO CUDDLES!!!

And if fate's a little harsher to her, she's gonna be sleeping in the guest room!

THE. FUCKING. GUEST. ROOM!

Without Chaewon on her arms, without her being able to nuzzle on the younger's neck or sniff her shampoo. And most importantly, NO CUDDLES!