With You, I Feel Safe [JinJoo]

Coming from behind with slow and careful steps, as if she was a thief not wanting to get caught in the act, a pink-haired girl approached another girl who was sitting on a bench, eyes focused on her phone, typing something.

'An unknown number? Why is she trying to call an unknown number?'

Dismissing it as one of those 'infamous prank calls' that the younger does whenever she's bored or she just wants to troll around, Minju got back on her original business.

Yujin on the other hand, was too distracted on whatever she's doing to even feel a particular presence at her back.

She was just awakened from her bubble when she felt a pair of hands covering her eyes.

Minju was about to say "Guess who~" using the sweetest, cutest tone she could deliver (to compensate for the fact that she was late on their date, for she had spent an all-nighter experimenting for a dish) when she was interrupted by the sudden outburst of the younger.

"Yena-unnie, I don't have time for this, any minute Minju might arrive, I have to—"

"What do you mean? It's me, Minju. What is that thing that you need to do before I arrive? And why do you think I am Yena-unnie? Are you expecting her to come today?" Minju bombarded her with questions as she removed her hands on the younger's eyes, which had earned her a surprise look from Yujin as she tilted her body, looking at her back.

"M-Minju, oh, you're here..." are the only words that Yujin could utter right now, still shocked but she was trying to hide it, awkwardly scratching her nape, trying to avoid the other girl's gaze.

'Oh shoot.'

"Yes, I am. I'm sorry I was late, it was for uhm—nevermind." Minju said as she clutched the tote bag hanging on her shoulders. "But as I was saying, is Yena-unnie third-wheeling us today?" Minju said, changing the topic, both curious and suspicious.

"Oh, don't mind that, I just asked her for a little favor. It was nothing important. So, shall we?" Yujin was clearly anxious, her hands was shaking and even if she tried so hard to conceal her odd behavior, when she offered her hand to Minju, the pink-haired girl had thought that she was holding an ice that she even got startled when it touched hers.

Yujin was also sweating profusely, that she had to wipe it occasionally.

'Blue sus. What the hell is wrong with Yujin today? Oh my God, is she...

IS SHE CHEATING ON ME?

No. She wouldn't, right? I mean, she of all people knows how much trust issues I had.

Stop thinking about nonsense things, Kim Minju.'

To change the air between them, because Minju knows their meeting had started rather weirdly, the older decided to drag Yujin into one of the booths that sells cotton candies.