𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘

❝will you stay for me?❞

❝always❞

Arabelle and Harry. Harry and Arabelle. It was always the two of them against the whole world. At first it was just Dudley and his gang of monkeys, as Arabelle liked to call them, then it was against the teachers, other students, then it was them against a whole new world filled with magic.

There were good people in this world like the Weasleys, or Hermione Granger, Sirius Black, the Lupins, many but there were also the bad people, the disgusting and absolutely sickening people like Tom Marvolo Riddle, or Lord Voldemort as he calls himself, Dolores Umbridge, Bellatrix Lestrange, Verity Nott, Dennis Copperfield, and so many more who enjoy hurting people, torturing people for their own fun.

Arabelle and Harry thought of it as something they won't ever do even if their lives depended on it while the deatheaters found it funny.

Deatheaters, Voldemort's little band of wannabe killers, as Arabelle liked to call them, were dangerous. Many people found the mere mention of Voldemort and his deatheaters scary.

Now when the two go against Voldemort and his deatheaters, they grow closer than ever before, that might lead to something much more than what they would have liked.

˚ ₊ ✩ ☽ •

☁︎☁︎☁︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

☁︎

☁︎

☁︎

☁︎

☁︎

☁︎

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎
☁︎ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 ☁︎
☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

- 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 -

Kristina Pimenova as Arabelle Kaira Conner

❝I swear he will be the death of me❞

✰✰✰✰✰

Daniel Radcliffe as Harry James Potter

❝I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks,❞

✰✰✰✰✰

Emma Watson as Hermione Jean Granger

❝No! I trusted you!❞

✰✰✰✰✰

Rupert Grint as Ronald Billius Weasely

❝Good? That was brilliant❞

✰✰✰✰✰

Candice Swanepoel as Kaira Elizabeth Black nee Conner

❝I'm still not suprised that you'll kill for him, you're a lot like your father❞

✰✰✰✰✰

Gisele Bündchen as Laura Mary Harriet nee Conner

❝I still miss your mother, I think I always will❞

✰✰✰✰✰

Adam Senn as Shawn Aaron Harriet

❝You little mischief makers❞

✰✰✰✰✰

William Franklyn-Miller as Caleb Shawn Harriet

❝You know you love me❞

✰✰✰✰✰

The rest of the cast as themselves

˚ ₊ ✩ ☽ •

˚ ₊ ✩ ☽ •

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT MY CHARACTERS AND THEIR PLOTS ALL THE REST CREDIT GOES TO J.K ROWLING WHOM I DO NOT SUPPORT AT ALL.

WARNINGS: swearing, voilence, mentions of blood and death, possible slight smut.

NOTE: this book belongs to me, and no one is allowed to copy anything in the book.