once you finished changing into your dry clothes, you handed ushijima his hoodie back, only for him to shake his head. "keep it, its cold outside."

"no? it looks pretty hot ou-"

"its yours now," he interrupted, now locking eyes with you, "wear it. it looks nice on you."

feeling your face begin to heat up, you looked away.

"on second thought, its probably still a bit cold." you said, putting the hoodie on.

you caught a glimpse of a small smirk playing on his face, before going on your phone and pretending you didn't.

"my ubers here." you said, looking up at him.

he nodded and began leading you out of his home and towards the elevator.

once you entered the car, you saw him give you a timid smile, before walking back into the building.

stepping back from the now ready table, you couldn't help but smile at yourself.

since ushijima is supposed to come you decided to cook his favorite meal, hayashi rice. at least that's what you remember it being.

hopefully he still likes it.

the last time you made hayashi rice was when you were in a relationship with him.

"mmm, mama it smells really yummy!"

your eyes fell on wakahiko as he walked into the dining room, giving you a thumbs up and big smile.

"thanks, hiko!" you replied, returning a smile at your 'biggest supporter'.

"when's ushi gonna be here??" he asked, his face lighting up at the idea of his idol having dinner with him in his house.

"hmm," you checked your phone, until you remembered that wakahiko can't tell time very well yet. "soon."

hiko responded with a vigorous nod, before walking away to watch paw patrol as he waits.

there were over two hundred notifs on your phone from a group chat with your closest friends.

(emo - kuroo, pretty - akaashi, luscious hair - kenma, sharter - bokuto)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
circle jerk

emo: she fr got nervous over him telling her she looks nice in a hoodie 😭😭

hana (alpha): smh. BUT U LITERALLY WOJLD TOO TETSURO DONT LIE 🤨

emo: nah but i would for ur mom.

pretty: u guys have the same mom 😟 ???

hana (alpha): THIS IS WHY
SHE DOESNKT LOVE U

luscious hair: shit on

sharter: L

emo: i know sharter isn't talking 🤨😭

sharter: U GUYS STILL HAVENT
LET THAT GO??

pretty: u literally sharted on y/n's couch and then blamed it on hiko

emo: we AINT forget 😂😂🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

luscious hair: kuroo shut the fuck up u use the laughing emoji unironically

emo: AND? at least i spice it up 😉😂

pretty: notice how no one asked

bokuto that day was so
traumatizing 🙁