ch. 3 | schweiden adlers

7:30 AM

your bedroom door barged open.

"mommy?"

...

"MAMA! MAMA WAKE UP!" you felt weight spring onto you, making your eyes shoot open. your brows furrowed as you lifted up your head.

"HIKOOO! five more minutes, PLEASE!" you whined, laying your head back down onto the soft silk pillow that was calling your name.

"nooo.. mommyyy.." you felt him gently tug your hand that was peeking out of your duvet.

you groaned and sat up, deadpanning him while he gave you a missing-tooth smile, causing you to laugh.

"why're you so excited today, mister?" you asked as you noticed how happy he was, compared to his grumpy morning-self.

"i can't tell you!" he said as he put his finger in front of his mouth, indicating that it was a secret.

you playfully rolled your eyes and finally got up, making chocolate chip pancakes and then getting the both of you dressed.

9:00 AM

when you two finished singing at the top of your lungs from f/s playing through your car's speakers, you pulled up to the front of wakahiko's volleyball training-camp. it was a day time camp so he would go back home everyday.

you reached over to him and gave him a big hug before he left the car.

as you watched him walk inside and get greeted by his friends, you notice how tall he is compared to them.

it wasn't something new though, considering he was taller than the average height of a five year old. kids around his age are usually scared of him until they get to know him.

you then sighed and drove off to go open up your pastry shop.

2:15 PM

wakahiko waved goodbye to his friends as he got on his bike and rode down the street as fast as he could.

the camp had finished for the day.

the reason why he was so excited all day was because in the morning when he was on his ipad, he saw that the schweiden adlers were coming back to his hometown after their week-long trip to osaka.

hiko had a plan to go and sneak into their gym, so he could play with his favorite players and show off his skills.

he knew this area in tokyo like the back of his hand. his "uncles", tetsurou and kotarou have always made sure he knew this entire place by heart, so he would never get lost.

after about fifteen minutes of biking, he finally got where he intended to be.

he smiled wide as he got off of his bike and quietly darted through the front gates, speeding towards schweiden adler's gym.

hiko halted as he stood in front of the open doors, saucers in his eyes as he looked at the huge gym and the extremely high nets.

if u read this mess i automatically love u 😭

don't forget to wash ur hands

comment & vote