ch. 11 | stop falling on hot guys

2:00 PM

you waved goodbye to wakahiko as you drove out of kuroo's driveway. it was a friday and he was staying there for at least three days, claiming to have missed his uncle. freedom.

letting out a breath of air, you played your favorite playlist on the aux and began tapping your fingers to the beat of f/s on the steering wheel.

today, hana convinced you to have a lunch date together.

normally, you would come up with a half-assed excuse to not go to these things, not feeling the need to leave your house unless its for something really important. however, hana insisted that "you need this after your rough week with that giant moron," so, you had no choice but to agree.

once you arrived, you walked into the outdoor, earthy cafe. you were wearing f/o. you noticed how the plants and flowers there complimented your outfit.

standing on your tippy-toes and looking through the bunches of flowers, you spotted your best friend's black, bed hair.

"woah, okay, I was not prepared for hot y/n," she said, eyeing you when you sat down across from her.

"aren't I always hot?" you sarcastically remarked, rolling your eyes.

"yeah, yeah. anyways, how are you still single? like, I bet so many people wanna date you," she seriously asked as she bit down on the straw of her raspberry margarita.

"I just don't feel the need to date anyone. plus, I don't want hiko to get attached just for them to leave," you responded back, cleaning your glasses with the microfiber cloth you always kept in your purse.

this caused hana to click her tongue. after a couple of minutes of trying to figure out a solution, she looked at you with a smug face.

you gave her a puzzled look, "what?"

"what, what?"

"why're you looking at me like that dumbass?"

"nothing, its just that...," she looked down, avoiding eye contact.

"its just that what?!" you retorted, starting to get annoyed at your best friends antics.

"I think its time for you to get with someone," she said.

"I just told you, no, idiot."

"no, I mean like," she made an 'ok' sign with her left hand, shifting her pointer finger from her right hand in and out of the circle.

"you're dumb," you deadpanned her.

"think about it, it'll be a perfect way to get over wakatoshit. plus, I heard that your coochie could permanently close if you don't get something big and veiny up in there," she stated with a serious face, pointing down at your cunt and nodding her head.

you burst out in a fit of laughter, covering your mouth with your hand.

"hana- first of all, im not some sixty year old virgin. second, I am over ushijima," you pointed back at her as you finished your sentence.

"THIS IS SERIOUS Y/N! I read about it on 'how to persuade a sugar daddy'. not only that, but the last person you did it with was that blockhead jock! and, if you were over him you wouldn't be thinking about him twenty-four-seven! YOU'RE A MILF IT SHOULDN'T BE THAT HARD!" she burst out while shaking your shoulders with wide eyes.

"tch, whatever," you muttered as you got out of her grasp and stood up, "im going to the bathroom, you better not eat all the food while im gone like last time."