Coming soon ...

Map created with RollForFantasy

Map created with RollForFantasy.com; alterations made by me.

Get ready for more adventures with shapeshifters and elves in the next installment of Streamfield Shifters: RED ROVER.

The Convergence—an event almost two thousand years in the making.

Long ago, the High Fae sundered the elven realms of Atlantis and Lemuria from the human plane, but allowed them to remain connected through a series of Gates. Humanity blissfully soldiered on, developing, industrializing and changing without ever knowing that another race lived along side of them, just beyond the veil. Now the barriers are falling and the Gates, once invisible to the human eye, are appearing all over the world—on top of mountains, in the desert, and in the middle of bustling cities. Great magic, once contained by the Gates, is slowly leaking out into the wider world ...

Alina Michaels is finding it hard to return to life as usual after her journey through the elven kingdom of Summer. The days are far too long and dealing with customers is tedious and boring. But all of that is about to change when a woman is found murdered in the nearby hilltowns. Initial reports point to the killer being a shapeshifter. As clan leaders from around the area are summoned to the crime scene, they make a disturbing discovery—the killer might not be a shapershifter at all, but an elf.

With the world reeling from the revelation that elves exist, news that one may be a killer sets the whole city on edge. If the true suspect is indeed an elf, the world might shatter and never recover ...