Chapter 7 : Best Friends

Start from the beginning

The fit:

I finish getting ready, as I get a call from my mom

I finish getting ready, as I get a call from my mom. I pick it up and step outside.

"Hey mom," I say, closing my dorm door, for the girls.

"Hi sweetheart, I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. How's college treating you?" My mom asks.

"Great actually. Love my roommates, how are you?" I say walking in the hall.

"I'm alright honey, the house nearly isn't the same without you." She says.

"Awe, I miss you guys too. How's dad?" I ask, smiling.

"He's great too, I'm worried about your sister actually." She says with her tone changing.

"What's wrong?" I ask, growing worried.

"Nothing much. She just is never home lately, and whenever we try to talk with her she has an attitude. Tristan's been complaining about her too." She says.

Tristan can fall off a cliff.

"Tristan? Why is he complaining about his girlfriend to her parents?" I ask, annoyed.

"He's saying she's been cheating on him." Mom says,

Aurora? Cheating on someone? Hell no.

"Mom, we both know Aurora would never cheat on anyone. Even if that "anyone" is a jerk. I think Tristan is the problem here." I say rolling my eyes.

"I don't know, talk to her would ya?"

"I do talk to her, in fact I talked to her last night mom. She's fine. But I'll talk to her about being nicer to you and dad." I lie.

"Thank you love bug, I'll talk to you later sweetie." She says.

"Of course mom, take care." I say.

"Bye," mom says before hanging up.

I sigh, before walking back into my dorm.

"Woah. Girl, you look so pretty!" Alice says smiling.

"Oh my god, love the fit Amb." Lizzy says walking out of the bathroom.

"Aww thanks, both of you look stunning as well." I say smiling.

Lizzy is wearing; a blue crop top sweatpants and some matching Jordans.

Alice is wearing a yellow oversized tee with some black shorts. And a matching bandana, with some yellow converse.

"You guys ready to get going?" Alice asks, getting up.

"Yup" Lizzy says as we all walk out.

We arrive at the smoothie place, and decide to sit at the tables outside the shop. We grab our drinks after paying and sit down at the smoothie place.