You have triggered the Hidden Chain Mission [Inheritance of a Primordial One-Spacetime Freezer].

Mission Introduction: Through some means, you came to know that it turns out the Spacetime Amber is the remnant of a Beyond Grade A. He is one of the Primordial Ones-Spacetime Freezer. You have received his inheritance. If you can fulfil his wishes, you will have a deeper understanding of the Spacetime Amber.

Round One Mission Requirements: Find out the wishes of the Spacetime Freezer.

Reward: +1 Soul Connection with the Spacetime Amber

_____________________

Han Xiao was puzzled.

What the hell is this mission? I have never even heard of it before!

How was this hidden mission triggered? Oh, I get it.

Han Xiao figured out very soon after being surprised for a while.

Although he had known about the origin of the Spacetime Amber since long ago, personal memories had zero influence on the interface. Only when he obtained information through his actions would the interface recognize that as him fulfilling the prerequisite of the hidden mission.

By using [Bold Explorer] and seeing the images about the origin of the Spacetime Amber, he had triggered the mission.

In his previous life, no player had ever obtained the Spacetime Amber, so of course, no one knew that this mission existed. He was the first person to ever trigger this mission.

As for the Soul Connection, Han Xiao knew what it was. It was more common among Mages and Psychics, and it could be understood as the affinity with a certain object. For example, the higher the Soul Connection one had with a certain item, the more powerful that item would be when that person used it, and the easier it would be for that person to control that item.

There was an example right under his nose-Psyker and the Evolution Cube. Having controlled the Evolution Cube for such a long time, Psyker had planted a deep psychic mark on the Evolution Cube long ago and could receive benefits from the Evolution Cube that strengthened his psychic power. This was because Psyker's Soul Connection with the Evolution Cube was very high.

In Han Xiao's previous life, this function only became available in the later versions, and only some special equipment or items had Soul Connections. However, this was not absolute. If a player had a normal object on them all the time, they might still be able to create a Soul Connection with that item.

"I'm not a Psychic nor Mage, so god knows when I would have formed a Soul Connection with this thing. This mission skipped the hardest part for me. From a certain perspective, the Spacetime Amber is basically the body of that Primordial One. The fact that completing his wishes increases my Soul Connection with the Spacetime Amber might mean that I'm more accepted by his body. Hahaha."

Han Xiao grinned and opened the interface. There was now also a new field under the item description of the Spacetime Amber.

_____________________

Spacetime Amber Soul Connection: 0/5

_____________________

With such a reward, Han Xiao was more willing to complete this mission.

Although the Primordial Ones were from a very long time ago, as the first batch of Beyond Grade As, information about them was quite rich. Many institutions were passionate about studying them. Spacetime Freezer was not someone unknown, so it was easy to obtain information about him.

As for the wishes of Spacetime Freezer, Han Xiao was not worried about not being able to find out. According to the way the interface worked, he did not really have to study the life of Spacetime Freezer. As long as he had actions of browsing through data about Spacetime Freezer, the interface should treat it as him completing the requirement and give him the next round's mission requirements.