Chapter 1: Rejection

You were checking your YouTube channel and once again someone by the name of Tuxwearingwhiteknight commented on your latest video the same question: 'Where is your favorite location?' At first you ignored it, but then he continued asking the same question. You tried to report him but all you could do was reply back. 'My favorite place would have to be the woods, why do you ask?' After you replied you closed your laptop and went to bed. When you woke up you felt like jogging that morning so you went to rosswood. This was your favorite place because it was quite. You heard people say that the place was abandoned because hikers would disappear and turn up a few days later brutally murdered. But you had No trouble like that. People were shocked to see you even "survive" the forest as they say.

Today was different then other days cause you felt a pair of eyes were upon you. You looked for the source of the eyes but to a vail, found nothing. As you were returning home you felt a follower on your tail so you ran as fast as you could. When you got home you took a warm shower and felt tired with a ringing in your head; so you went to your bed and took a quick nap.

(Time skip 3 hours)

As you open your eyes you see your items but it wasn't your room. You felt a shock of electricity run down your spine cause those eyes were once again upon you. What's worst is that you felt an uneasy warmth on your back. You started to get up and as you did you turned your head slowly.

What you saw made you freeze. A very tall,slender, and pale man was laying on the same bed you were on. But what was the true cause of your frozen body was that this pale man had no face. You thought he was asleep since you've been staring at his faceless face and it hasn't moved yet.

"U-u-um are y-you okay, (y/n)?"

"AAAAAAAAH!" you screamed with fear.

Out of no where two boys, about around your age maybe older, came into the room. One of the had a psychotic mask on with a yellow hoodie and the other was very pale with black hair, his eyelids were black, and he had a carved smile.

"Is everything okay? Slenderman what happened?" Asked the boy with the psychotic mask.

"M-M-MONSTERS!!!! GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!!!!!!!!!" you screamed as loud as possible causing the two boys and the faceless man to run out the room with their tails between their legs.

*Outside the room*

"Slenderman, what happened Just now?" Spoke Masky with his deep sexy voice.

"I betcha that he tried pulling an offenderman style and failed!" Jeff spoke with a psychotic sexy voice. They both started to laugh.

"You both shut up! Masky I have no idea what happen. Since she's the first, I'm a bit shy so I did nothing." Slenderman spoke while turning a bright pink.

"Well what ever happened it would seem she's mad at us." Jeff said. All three of them signed at the same time.

"But I got to admit she is cute." Masky said with as hint of pink on his mask which represents his blush underneath.

"Hey slenderman you got some competition cause hearing that Masky might like her and I will admit I also like her too." Jeff said.

"There is no way I will lose her to any of you guys!" Slenderman spoke with a ticked tone.

*Back in the room*

You were cramped in the corner shaking. Then you thought to research on the creatures. You were shocked to see the results. 'They are killers! And that faceless man, what's his name...Oh Yea slenderman, he's a stone Cold killer but he was acting so shy!' Next thing you know someone tapped you on the shoulder. You turned to see a bloody girl with a Teddy bear.

"Are you hungry?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope you all enjoy chapter one. Hehe cliffhanger, if you know who the girl is don't spoil it for the others. And sorry if there are some mistakes like I said this is my first story. Comment away and Leave a vote. Share with others. And Follow me for more. ;)