[49] Instagram

@delaneycastro- It's not everyday you get to marry the same guy twice

@delaneycastro- It's not everyday you get to marry the same guy twice. And yet, I'm lucky enough to do so. I love you more than I could ever express and I'll love you longer than time itself. I'm excited for this restart and I can't wait to see what's in store for us. #castrotohiddleston 💗

••••

{tagged: @twhiddleston}

•••••

@anthonymackie- That's my favorite couple right there! God I'll never forget this day! I wish I made it to the first wedding but hey, this divorce was a blessing in disguise. I not only got to go to this wedding, I got to be IN it. Congratulations to my favorite re-newly weds!

@avescastro- Do I get to change last names too? No not to Hiddleston, I've got a different last name in mind. Though Avangeline Hiddleston sounds decent I think Avangeline Holland sounds good too 😳 @tomholland2013

@tomholland2013- We are not getting married! We are too young, you can wait!

@jeremyrenner- Proud to have my brother back in! I mean, not that you ever really left it's just nice to legally have you there again.

@dezrenner- SO GROWN UP! I remember the first wedding like it was yesterday. Oh wait, that was the second one. Is it too soon to make jokes? Ah, who the hell cares! HAPPY SECOND WEDDING LOVE BIRDS!

@imsebastianstan- I'm not crying, you're crying 😭

@marvelsluts- ITS OKAY SEB WEVE GOT YOU! WE ARE ALL CRYING!

@fredericksimon- Congratulations Delaney and Tom

@marvel- CONGRATULATIONS DELANEY AND TOM HIDDLESTON!

••••

@twhiddleston- I know Delaney just posted this photo but I had to share it on my own and with my own words

@twhiddleston- I know Delaney just posted this photo but I had to share it on my own and with my own words. I never thought I'd see two weddings in my lifetime let alone with the same amazing woman. We discussed so many different ideas for how we wanted to do this. There was the idea to just go to the court house, sign the documents, and it was all done. But then there was the idea to have a second wedding.
Believe it or not, the second wedding idea came from Beau. He said since he didn't get to experience the first one but had to go through our divorce, he wants to see us get married. He wanted to see us on what's suppose to be the happiest day of our lives. Now traditionally when you get married a second time you change the date but since our situation is so unusual, we decided to keep the old one.
I never stopped loving Delaney and I know that if something happens again (GOD FORBID IT), I'll still never stop loving her. This woman is the reason I'm the man I am today. She's the reason I have the beautiful family and friends I do, she's the entire reason for the life I have. To be honest, I've devoted my life to her and she's done the same to me but without her, I wouldn't be Loki and I wouldn't be an actor, I'd just be a guy in the streets still hoping for a chance. Delaney is the one who pushed me to follow my dreams even when we were friends, she pushed me to follow my wild dreams while she worked two jobs and raised a newborn baby. She's a warrior in every aspect of the word.
I'm beyond blessed to have this woman in my life and I can't thank god enough for bringing her back to me. Life without Delaney wasn't fun, I wasn't happy yet I told myself I had to be. I never imagined while we were together we would have gotten divorced in a million years! Of course I regret the divorce and the separation but without it, we wouldn't have had this crazy whirlwind ride the past couple of years. I believe everything happens for a reason and I believe that these past couple years were meant to make us stronger apart so we're stronger together. I know that the future ahead of us is brighter than ever and I can't wait to walk through life together again this time forever and infinity. I loved you first and I'll love you last.
I love you my best friend, mother of my children, wife. I love you Delaney Hiddleston forever and infinity 💗

••••

{tagged: @delaneyhiddleston}

••••

Oooop we've got a username change!!!! I can't believe this story got more reads than I imagined in the short time I've shared this. But honestly I've loved sharing this story with you guys and I hope you loved reading it! I'm sorry the ending is kind of anti-climatic but there is a reason why. I wanted you, the readers, to imagine what their wedding day would look like and how you think it would be for them. I left it open to your interpretation because I was worried to write about the perfect wedding for this perfect couple I've concocted when I wasn't sure what the perfect wedding would be for them. Anyway, here it is! 💙