13 - Liar Liar Pants On Fire

En başından başla

This girl is a literal lunatic. She's been Jungwon's girlfriend for like half a millisecond and she acts like this jealous troll already? Well I'd be damned!

Jungwon then gets in-between us, "You two are being ridiculous."

I gasp, "You two?! She's the one who erupted and slapped me in my face!!"

"I'm only protecting my boyfriend from you," Jayun continues to glare.

I scoff, "Really? Me? Jungwon doesn't even like you."

"Oh yea?" She says.

Jayun then grabs Jungwon's face and basically smothers her lips on top of his.

I...

I can not believe my eyes...

Jungwon pushes her off of him and wipes his lips, "Ya!"

I smirk, "I loved how you proved my point." I slowly clap my hands.

"YA!!!" She shouts before she pulls my hair.

I scream then start pulling her hair. Suddenly, I'm getting Deja Vu...

We start moving around in a circle, bumping into desks and people.

"You bitch!!" She yells at me as she tries to kick me.

We bump into a desk making us fall to the ground with me and her rotating on the floor.

The class uproars as they start cheering at us fight. This is not a boxing fight...

"Girls!!" Ms. Lee suddenly comes in separating the two of us.

We're both gasping, looking at each other angrily.

"Principle's office now!!"

*******

"Well, look who's here again," Dr. Choi leans on his desk looking at me.

Me, Jungwon, and Jayun are sitting in his office. Of course, Jungwon is in the middle so we don't fight.

Me and Jayun look a mess from our fight. Practically looked like we got hammered and woke up in a parking lot. I sure prefer that over this right now.

"Hello Ms. Jayun, Jungwon, and our troublemaker, Sunni," Dr. Choi says.

Alrighty, I feel like Jayun has the upper hand. How long do I have to clean the gym this time?

Dr. Choi leans back in his chair, "Now, Jungwon, tell me what happened."

"Sir, Kim Sunni initated the whole fight! She practically jumped on to me and attacked me merely because she's jealous of me and Jungwon," she lies.

I gasp, "Bold of you to lie especially in front of your boyfriend!" Me and Jungwon then make eye contact. He looks away awkwardly.

"I'm not lying, right babe?" She then places her hand on top of his.

If she don't move her hand right this second!!

"Plus, she obviously has issues. Remember how she fought Daehyun for no reason?" She continues to lie.

I am utterly mind blown. I'm surrounded by a bunch of crazies.

"Jungwon, tell Dr. Choi," She demands.

Jungwon sighs, "Sir, I wasn't even in the room."

I snap my head towards Jungwon. He's lying...

"Oh, really?" Dr. Choi questions.

"I stepped out for moment, came back and saw the fight being broken up by Ms. Lee. Can't say who started it," he continues to lie. Why can't he just defend me?