Chapter Five- You have got to be kidding me!

Warnings; Possessive Behavior, and technically smut [it is smut- don't let them lie to yoooOoou]- there's a warning.

Author note: forgive me, but I have sined. Sinned? What's the word?? Eh, whatever. Also, it's finally Texas's P.O.V cause I wanted it to be.
Just an FYI, I made California talk about Text like how I talk about my crush.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Texas P.O.V.

Once I heard him walk away from the door. I jumped up and opened the door seeing him turn the corner. Turning back around, walking back into the room, and shut the door. I quickly got to work trying to find his little notebook.

"He's going to be very mad at you Texas," Austin said. "What he doesn't know, won't kill him- I just need to know what he thinks of me." "Why don't you just ask him then Tex?" "Because I know him. He definitely won't tell me the truth- Ah! Got it." I grabbed the book from his top drawer. "But what if you find something you wish you didn't?! What if you find out he hates you..? You'll be very sad!" "Well, that's a risk I'm willing to take." Walking back to his bed, I sat down and opened to the most recent date.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/23/21. *Supreme Let Down*

Today wasn't the best day... my crush wore a shirt that, honestly, hurt my feelings. Ah! But another then that it was amazing. I had a weird dream tho, it was about my crush-
He was being all mean to me, it turned me on. Ugh, I'm blushing just thinking about it. Anyways I think it's almost dinner, that's all for now!

California Out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a moment, then I flipped back some pages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5/17/21 *Gun Talk with Texahoma*

I wish that I could talk guns but I can't. Whatever may be my crush won't mind!
Haha... Who am I kidding he hates me. If anything, I have more of a chance with New York, or Washington.
But I can't help it... I just like males who hate me.
I guess I will never have a shot with Texas...

California Out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah! I was right! See? He likes me... Now to get out with my plan..." Getting up and walking to the door. I opened it and looked out. After I made sure no one would see me. I walked to my room, it was only 2 doors down. Openings the door, I immediately when to my top drawer and grabbed two things. Walking back to the door, and walking out, shutting it behind me.

Walking back out into the hall, shutting the door behind me. "Are you sure he won't be mad?" I sighed, "yes Austin. He won't be mad. I promise." I was mumbling so no one heard me. Walking to California's room, opening the door, and walking inside.

Shutting the door behind me, I looked on the bed. The notebook was still there. So I picked it up- I mean I need to know more of what he likes... so flipping to a page that looks like he's talking about his fantasy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5/9/21 *DC Statehood*

*Warnings: Sexual input*

I had such a weird dream last night. It was about... HIM. Why must I be attracted to people that hate me?! Well, whatever.
The dream started with us fighting. You know, normal stuff. Then it started to get heated. Very heated. He pushed me up against a wall.
Then we made out. of course, it just had to be a wet dream. His strong arms slowly when down to my sides- sitting very comfortably... they were slowly making their way up. As he was just about to take off my shirt I woke up.
I will admit. I liked it. I think I like being dominated, tho I wouldn't know because I've never had sex- or even kissed someone. Anyways it's almost time for the meeting.

California Out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blinking my eyes. I could feel my face heat up. 'He likes to be dominated? Well... I know what I'm doing now.' Putting the book back in its original place in the dresser. I took out what I had in my pocket. It was a bottle of lube and a condom. I placed them both on his side table thing. I suppose I should wait for him.

It was around 15-30 minutes before he returned. California entered his room to find me on his bed.

*Warning: Blow Job*

"What are you doing in my room?" "Waiting for you. I would like you to shut the door, pet." I could see him blush at the name. He did what I ask- I mean he didn't have a choice. I stood up and walked towards him. Pushing him on the wall.

He was blushing even more, "Texas? Is W-Whats going on? Are you alright??" Pushing him into the wall more, moving my knee into his chroch, "Did I permit you to speak, pet? I don't recall I did. I think you should be punished for that... what do you say pet?" I know he couldn't reply, he was far too busy trying not to moan.

Pushing my knee even further, "reply pet." "I-I. Ah~... I think Y-Yes. Mmm~" his moans are so cute~, "ah good." I released my knee from his dick. Walking over to the bed, I sat down, "knees. Now." I said in my most dominant voice. "Y-Yes Texas" he walked rather quickly and got on his knees. "Good poppy, now, un-do my pants" he did what I asked, "pull down my boxers and get to sucking."

California's P.O.V

Why am I following his orders?? I shouldn't be. This is so wrong on so many levels. Nonetheless, I did what was asked... pulling down his boxers, his dick Immediately went up It was huge! At least 11 inches. "wow... it's huge..." "you like it Pet?" That nickname again. Ugh, I'd be lying if I side it didn't turn me on. "Yes, I like it..."

Slow starting at the bottom, I began making my way up to his dick, I could feel his shutter. "Mmm~ I refuse to believe you haven't done this before." I Immediately stopped licking. "What?" "What. Keep licking pet or else!" I was pissed, I never told anyone that! I only... wrote it in my notebook. Oh, he did not. I Immediately jumped up, "did you read my notebook?!" He looked shocked then it turned into anger.

"So what if I did? I needed to know what you liked!" He began walking towards me. "Yes I know going through some once else's thing is not good but I had to!" I begin to back up, "in fact, I figure a lot of shit about you." At this point, I had my back to the wall, and he was approaching quickly. "I made this whole 'bet' thing just so I can get closer to you! But those bastards figure out what I was doing." He had me cornered. "So, Yes I did!" He took my hands in his and pinned them above my head. "Ya'know I always wanted you... but you seemed to hate me. So I came up with this crazy idea."

Before I could say anything he smashed his lips onto mine. He stuck his tung out and licked my lips, asking for entry. I, of course, didn't give in. So, he lifted my legs and put them around his waist. I let out a little squeak- which let him slide his tongue into my mouth. He began to explore my mouth. I just wanted to bite his tongue but I didn't. His hands began to travel down my sides and onto my ass. He broke the kiss. We both stared at each other, then he started to move- specifically down in the dick region. I tried to get out of his grip. "Now Now pet, don't move too much. It'll hurt much worse, and I wouldn't want that."

"F-Fuck you!" I could feel his hands tightened around my ass, "now pet that's not very nice." "L-Like I care!" His head then dropped to my neck, he started to bite and suck it. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan- that I was hoping he wouldn't hear. "You're so cute! I just wanna bend you over and fuck the shit out of you, but I suppose since you don't like it, I won't~."

That baster did not! Like how dare he Tease me! "Ugh! Texas i..." "yes poppy?" Damn it he just had to make this worse, "if I where to say that I wanted this, what would you do?" He stayed quiet as if he was thinking. "I'd probably fuck ya hard on the wall." I Immediately let out a laugh,"You kinky son of gun." He cracked a smile.  "What can I say~? Plus you didn't seem to mind~" "ya ya..." my smile faltered. "You ok poppy?" "Well. No... C-Could y-"

The door suddenly burst open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes. Another cliffhanger. I hate to do it, I hate cliffhangers to, but I haven't post in over a month and I felt bad... plus I made good on my promise!

Words: 1644