Chapter Four- filler

Warnings; Possessive Behavior

Author note: Hi Again. So very sorry for leaveing but I kinda... forgot I was wrighting this, since I was uh busy doing... YouTube shit. Again sorry but eh things happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
California's P.O.V

I stirred awake as I felt something pull me close. I was tired, yes, but not tired enough to realize that someone was in my bed. It honestly felt very nice and warm...

until I realized it was Texas... 'how did he get in there? Why is he so warm? Wait never mind, Its Texas. Lastly why is he in here? I thought I locked the door.' I tried to pull away to get up, but he pulled me even closer. I felt my head feeling a headache come on. My glasses weren't on my face though, I thought I fell asleep with them? I mean I guess its a good thing he or I took them off.

"Pss, Texas, can I get up?" It was quite for a minute, then he pulled me closer, "Nooo." 'Great. Just my luck. I have no clue how he got in here, now he won't let me go. What else is ganna be weird today?' I went and grabbed the coyote and hugged it, but apparently he didn't like that. "Were did you get that?" "I got it yesterday as a gift... can I get up?"

"No- do you know who got it?" I could feel him smile lightly, "no I don't, I figured it was Alaska. How did you get in here? Could have sworn i left the door locked."

"No need to get hostile, I just asked Florida for the keys." I thought for a moment before replying; "Well that makes sense besides, Florida having a key to my room. Tho it is Florida, so he probably stole them from Gov or something."

"Your so cute when you ramble."

"What?"

"What."

'Ugh your so confusing.' "Can you please let me get up? I need to go talk to Gov." "Ugggh fine I guess." He unhooked his hands and moved up on the bed, "when will you be back?" I climbed over him as I replied, "I have no clue. Depends on alot of factors." Standing on the ground, i grabbed my glasses, and walked twords the door. Heading to Gov's office.

Once in the hallway, it was oddly quiet. I mean it wasn't a bad thing so I didn't get bullied, but it was too quiet for me. Tho I brushed it off thinking that they were just out having fun... without me. As I reach the door, I knock as you do. "Hey Gov, can I come in?" "Uhhh Sure! Give me a sec!" It honestly didn't sound like Gov, but I brushed it off.

After what felt like forever, the door opened and I walked in. "So I came to ask what I missed at the meeting the other day." I looked at around the room- tho it was dark. Very dark. "Uh we just talked about the vaccine, and Corona. Tho of course we didn't get that much done cause of Florida."

"Well that makes sense. now that, that's out of the way, have you notice most of the states... are acting weird." It when quite again- then the lights suddenly turned one. My eyes snapped closed, "Jesus! Warning next time!" I said. I got no response tho, blinking my eyes a few times. My eyes finally adjusted to the lights. "Gov?" I turned around and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note: and a cliff hanger- seriously, I'm sorry for a cliff hanger but I have to do it cause I haven't done anything with this book in over 10 days and I need to- i promise to have the next chapter be more then 1500

Words: 632