Chapters three- sleep

Warnings; lot of Possessive Behavior, '*~DRAMMA~*', and ○^*Alcohol*^○ (I wanna say abuse but its not cause its just one drink)

Author note: sorry for the long wait, I wasn't really in the best of mind when uh I stop wrighting. But once I started again I felt better. Also lots of drama towards the end/middle chapter.
Another also- i feel a lot better and more in the mind too right again :D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
California's P.O.V

I turned to look at the side table, I surprisingly see the book that I'd accidentally left there the other night. "Hey you should sit next to me." I grabbed by book before I spoke again. "Do I have a choice?" "No," I scooted closer to him, I mean its not like I had a choice. I opened the book, found what page I left off on, and began to read.

I was snapped back into reality when I heard my name, "mmm?" I looked up from my book. "How was your day Cali?" Any state and it had to be Washington. "Oh it was fine, what was yours?" I looked back down at my book, "it was really bad until I saw your cute face." I felt my face heating up just a bit, "oh.." I felt Texas put his arm around my waist, and pull me closer. 'Why me?' "Hey Cali, why don't you go get me another beer?" I put my book down, and moved his hand off my waist. I slowly stood up, and walked into the kitchen. I walk up to the fridge and open the door.
I honestly want to be done with today but of course it's not over yet.

Walking back into the living room, I glanced over at the clock- '4:46 huh, thats later then I thought.' Texas was talking with Washington, I blocked out their conversation, and I handed Texas his drink, "do you need anything else? I wanna lay down in my bed."

He thought for a moment. "No, but do ya' think I could come join you if I please?" "I mean I guess" Washington spoke up at this; "Texas why do you want to join him? Don't you hate him?" "Why do you care Washington? It's my business, not yours." Things were at a stand still, I honestly just wanted to lay down, maybe listen to some music. "Texas I don't care. I do care however, when someone's trying to steal something from me." That's surprising. I grabbed my book, and turned around and quickly left.

I opened my door, turned on the lights, walked in and closed it behind me. I looked down to find a wrapped gift. It had light blue paper with a purple ribbon and bow. "Uh thats not weird at all..." I bent down and picked it up. "Mmm should I open it? Eh whats the worst that could happen," I walked over to my bed and sat down. I neatly unwrapped the light blue paper. Inside there was a box, so I took out the box and pushed the paper to the floor. I opened the box, and inside was a little coyote plush. *picture at top for reference*

I picked it up. I stared into its yellow eyes. Then I hugged it. I hugger it close to my face and it was cold and smelt like shore pines, 'Shore Pine... mmm oh! Its a tree found along the coast from southern Alaska to Northern California! Wait, so Alaska got me this..? How sweet!' My face flushed at the thought of Alaska getting this for me. I put down the coyote, and got up to throw away the box and wrapping paper.

Sitting back down on my bed, I picked up the Coyote again and hugged it. 'It still smells him him.' Laying down, I begin to fall asleep. Just as closed my eyes my door burst out, "HEEEY DINNER IS READY!" "FLORIDA CAN YOU NOT BURST INTO PEOPLE'S ROOMS!" I hear gov shout at Florida. At least some i guess Florida found Gov. I sat up and put down my coyote.

Walking into the dining room, I sat in my usual spot. I looked around at the table New York was settled to my right, Texas to my left. They were both doing something on their phones, I turned to my right again. "Hey York, how was your day?" New York turned twords me, "oh ya'know good. How was yours hun?" I gave hum a funny look, 'What is he Marland?'

"Ah, it was really weird. Other then that- it was really good, I got to the last faw pages in my book! Oh and i think after d-" I was starting to ramble so I kinda shut myself up. "Uh enough about me, anything else up with you?" He looked sad, almost like he wanted me to ramble. Just like he read my mind he said the following; "you know... it's cute when you ramble- you should do it more." That completely caught me off guard. I could feel my face heating, "Hey Cali why don't you get me a beer?" Geez if I could I would smake him.

*This was make before The new table episode*

I got up and walked to the kitchen, "hey, Cali, how is your day?" Grabbing the beer, I turned and looked at who was talking- it was Kentucky. "oh you know... it was fine, how was yours?" Utah thought for a moment, "Hey do you like sleeping?" "Yes..?" I don't know where he's going with this... "me too! We should do it together!" I felt me face heating up, then I felt hands go around my waist. "Kentucky, I don't think you should say that." Immediately i recognized the voice as New Jersey. My face whent even more red. "What is going on in here?" Of course it has Oklahoma.

"This bastard was trying to steal something from me." New Jersey said. Kentucky piped in next, "He ain't yours! I claimed him first!" "He ain't both of ya'lls anyways, he's mine!" Oklahoma said, New Jersey tightened his grip. "Hey let go of him! Your ganna Squish him!" Kentucky said- man I feel like I should have stayed in my room. All of our attention was grabe when we heard more yelling from the dining room table. New Jersey, thankfully, let me go, and I ran out to see what the commotion was. Nothing was violent just talking witch was good... then New Jersey was came out and hug me from behind, "HEY!" Kentucky yelled from the kitchen,  most of the states look twords the kitchen as Kentucky walked out.

"Let go of him! He ain't yours!" All the states, that were looking up, looked me and New Jersey. One of those states were Texas- he looked hella pissed. We locked eyes, I looked away. At this point i just want sleep. "Hes mine I claimed him!" New Jersey snapped back. "Ya' can't just claimed somethin' that never belonged to ya in the first place partner." Texas chimed in, then New York chimed in "Texas is right, for once, but Seriously, let go of the poor kid." "Fuck off New York. He's mine." New Jersey again snapped at him, then Texas said something that I normally say, "if ya wanna get technical- he's mine right now cause he lost a bet."

Ever one when quite after that- all heads on ether Texas, New Jersey, or me... Then Florida jumped up and said the following; "Well you heard Texas! Let him go- you can bicker with him after the weeks out." I think Florida just because my hero- "Ugh. Fine." New Jersey then, thankfully, let me go again. I ran out and into the safety of my room.

Warnings; Alcohol abuse?? Or just alcohol I D K

Once in the room I locked it, and slid to the floor... then I remembered the beer I had in my hand. Opening it, it had barely fizzled, I put it to my lips and downed the hole thing in one go. I know the drinking beer was bad but what am I supposed to do? Let it go to waste? Thats wasteful, anyways I could feel the alcohol kick in. Man am I weak... just one drink, and I'm already having side-effects.

I brush it off as me being tired and get up to throw it away. Then turning around I went and curld up on my bed. Feeling even more tired then before, closing my eyes once more letting sleep take me over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note; so again sorry for the long wait- hope you can forgive me with a long chapter :). Oh! Also, I started writing again before New Jersey joined the table and was to lazy to re-wright it, so sorry :>

Words: 1477