Chapter Two- possession

Warnings; Possessive Behavior

Author note: I think I have doubted my wrighting skills-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
California's P.O.V.

The door opened Invertedly cutting him off. "Poppy are you ok?!" Texas ran towards me, getting infront of Oklahoma. "Get away from him." I was at a lost for words. 'Texas saved me? Why..? today is so weird! I think I might still be asleep.' I can feel my face heating up. Texas happened to look at me, "Poppy, let's go." Texas grabbed my hand, my face heating up more. He walked us out, leaving Oklahoma dumbfounded.

As we entered the living room, he led me over to my favorite chair. "Oh by the way... I saw that blush..." Great, of course just my flipping luck. "Oh."

The room got silent until I realized a few things. 'How did he know where I was? Why is he acting so weird? Scratch THAT why are most of the states acting weird??' "How did you know where I was?" He looked at me then turned away, "I wanted to know if you left the kitchen yet, so I went in there to find ya'. Florida told me ya' went to the meeting room, so I went there. I thought the door was stuck so I kicked it in. Of course, when I did I saw Oklahoma. I don't like him by the way."

"...That makes sense." the room fell silent again. "So how about that deal?" Ah yes of course back on that topic. "What about it? I lost and bla bla- Imma go to my room tho-" "did you forget the last part of the deal? Loser has to be the winner's servent."

"Uh... Fine. What do I have to do first, mmm?" I looked at him as he thought for a moment. "How about... ya' go get me a beer," I turned and walked towards the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, I saw Florida still in the kitchen. "Hey." I said, not really expecting to get a response. "Hey... um have you seen Gov?" He said not looking up from his phone. "No, no I haven't I'm sorry. Were you looking for him?" He looked up from his phone, "kinda. No one's seen him, and he didn't eat breakfast. I'm worried about him."

I thought about it for a moment. If no ones seen him, then somethings up. Ether that or he's in his office, "Is he in his office?" "Oh! I haven't looked there yet! Thanks Cali!" With that he 'hopped' down, and ran out. Otherwise I went and grabbed a beer. With it in hand I walked out and headed back to Texas.

Once in the living room, I handed the beer to Texas. "Thanks partner." He gave me a smile. I returned it, and sat next to him and by that I mean I sat across from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note; I know this chapters way smaller then my other one, but I have an excuse.

Words; 495