/|16|\

"Remind me never to drink again." Nick said, curled around a toilet bowl.

Elizabeth was brought into reality, the roof slowly beginning to stop spinning, then finding herself in the bathtub.
"H-how did I end up here?" Elizabeth asked, and Matt held his head in the doorway, obviously battling a headache.
"I don't even know." He said.
Then, Elizabeth had that sudden urge to vomit. She quickly moved out of the tub, and pushed Nick out of the way, instantly hurling into the toilet.
"Ohh! You're gonna make me sick, Elizabeth!" Nick yelled out, rushing out the bathroom and out onto the balcony to vomit off the side.

After about a minute or two, Elizabeth managed to walk out of the bathroom, only to find Matt on the bed, sprawled out. She saw Jamie on the couch, head hanging over the side, drooling. Lastly, she noticed Nick laying on one of the chairs out on the balcony. Alex and Miles were no where to be seen, assuming that they are in the other hotel room they had booked.

Elizabeth glanced up at the clock on the wall, it only being ten in the morning. She sighed and got a wiff of alcohol as she walked past Matt and Jamie, almost making her vomit again. She decided to try her luck at the other hotel room, wanting to sleep without a disgusting smell of vomit, sweat and alcohol, yet asp hoping that they were still conscious knowing the way they drink.

She knocked on the hotel room door and after a few seconds the door opened and Alex is rubbing his head.
"I'm sleeping in here, that room reeks." Elizabeth said as she moves past Alex and went to an empty bed, instantly falling asleep.

_/\_/\/\_

"Alex! Alex! Alex!"
A loud voice boomed through the hotel room, causing Elizabeth to groan out in annoyance, and grab a pillow, shoving it over her face. "
"Well, look at that. Nice one Miles." Alex said as he poured himself a cup of coffee, "You woke sleeping beauty up." Alex said.
"Well, technically she's still asleep, so there's still time to kiss her in hopes that she'll wake up?" Miles asked.
"I'm awake! Nobody kiss me!" Elizabeth yelled into the blanket.
"I'm sorry, do you hear that? Is that a fly?" Miles asked, and Alex rolled his eyes.
"I'm going in!" Miles then stated, inching closer to Elizabeth's face trying to pull the pillow away.
"No!" Elizabeth yelled out, rolling off the side of the bed, and hitting her head on the bedside table.
"Ow!" She yelled, and then groaning out in pain, holding the back of her head.
"Do you want me to kiss it better?" Miles asked as he poked his head over the bed, yet Elizabeth just stayed on the ground.
"No, don't kiss me!" Elizabeth said, pointing her finger up at him sternly.
"I'm sorry, love. Did you say do kiss me?" Miles teased.
Elizabeth quickly stood up, gripping onto the side of the door where the bathroom entrance is for stability.
"No. One. Kiss. Me." Elizabeth said finally, putting her finger up to Miles once again, as if she were telling him off.

Elizabeth moved over to the coffee machine where Alex was and he looked to her in confusion as she just stood there staring at nothing for a few moments, but then she lazily took the mug out of his hands and slurped the coffee.
"That was mine..." Alex said.
"Until I took it." Elizabeth said as she sat down on the nearest bed. Alex sighed and poured himself another coffee in a different mug.

He then looked up to her. "Are you okay?" He asked, and she looked to him, confused, "I mean the head, are you okay? Sounds like it hurt." He said.
"Just stings a little, it's fine." Elizabeth said.
"Are you sure? I don't want you to have some sort of brain damage... I can beat up Miles for you, you know. I've done it before." Alex said.
Elizabeth chuckled, "As much as I'd love to see that, I don't think it'd be a fair fight."
She looked over to Miles and he was passed out asleep. She chuckled to herself.

"What even happened last night?" Elizabeth then asked, rubbing her head, praying that the headache would eventually go away.
"To be honest I don't remember much." Alex said.
"Neither... How do you do it?" Elizabeth then asked.
"How do I do what?" Alex questioned, taking another sip of his coffee as he sat down beside Elizabeth on the bed.
"How do you drink so much and be okay with it? Like wouldn't it be a bit frightening not knowing what happened the night before. It's just- I know you did it so often and I... I would hope you wouldn't have done anything you'd regret." Elizabeth explained.
Alex sighed and looked over to Elizabeth.