/|8|\

Beautiful long dark brown locks, brown eyes, and a stunning figure. She was truly beautiful, in every way, even with the angry expression on her face.

"Alex, who is this?" The woman asked as she entered the apartment, looking between Elizabeth and Alex.
"Ari this is Elizabeth," Alex said as he closed his apartment door, "Liz, this is Arielle."

Elizabeth simply smiled and held her hand up to Arielle.
"Nice to meet you." Elizabeth said awkwardly, but Arielle just folded her arms over her chest and looked away from the young woman in response.

"So, will she be leaving?" Arielle asked Alex, who leaned against the kitchen counter.
"I-" Alex looked over to Elizabeth, and she simply just smiled slightly, understanding that he'll need to be alone with this woman, whoever she is.

"I was just going anyway, thanks for having me." Elizabeth said as she slipped on her shoes and pulled on her coat, also grabbing her small bag in the process. She opened the door and looked back at Alex as she shut it, he sent a short wave and a empathic smile before she closed the door shut.

Elizabeth stood there for a moment, trying to process what had just happened and suddenly on the other side of the door, she heard yelling, not by Alex though, just the woman in which she had met moments ago.

Some part of her just wanted to go back in there and help Alex with whatever he may be dealing with, but she knew that it's a private matter.

So, Elizabeth walked down the hallway, and entered the elevator, pressing the lowest level. She pulled her phone out of her bag and saw the email notification in which had popped up on her screen.

You are fired Bella! F.I.R.E.D. I'm tired of you showing up late constantly, among other things. Today has just proved you're not fit for the job - Daniel Vandenberg.

Elizabeth sighed and the elevator door opened for her, she shoved her phone in her pocket and began her trip back to her apartment.

_/\_/\/\_

As soon as she got home, she pulled off her coat and jumped onto her bed, instantly drifting off into sleep, but like majority of nights, she awoke, and after not being able to get back to sleep, she decided to get up and grab a glass of water.

Making her way to her sink with her glass in hand, she is startled to hear several knocks from her front door, causing her to place her empty cup on the counter and go to the door. She looked through the peep hole only to see him standing there, again.

She opened the door, this time ready to catch the drunken lead singer, but instead he just stood there, scratching the back of his head.
"Can I come in?" Alex asked.

Elizabeth is still stunned to see him here on his own feet, but she moved to the side so Alex can walk through, "Of course." She answered.

Alex walked inside and over to the settee, plonking himself onto it, rubbing his face. Elizabeth took in his appearance, not drunk, but he looks extremely faded. Alex is hiding some sort of emotion, and Elizabeth knew of it.

"Would you like a drink of water?" Elizabeth asked Alex as she turned on the tap and filled up her own cup.
"Yeah that'd be nice. Thanks, love." Alex said from the couch.

Love.

She missed Alex calling her that. He was the only one who ever called her that and the way he said it to her makes something arise in her stomachs, this fluttery feeling she's quite unsure of.

Elizabeth took another glass from the cabinet and filled it up, taking the two cups to the living room, setting them on the table.Alex picked up the cup and took several large gulps, before placing the cup back down rubbing his face once again.