When Sirius moved to Slytherin Castle and Disaster followed him

Comenzar desde el principio

Now, my dear reader, I thought you would appreciate if I showed you the rooms that belong to Bella, Rodo, Stan, and Siri. 

This is not a required section of reading so, do feel free to continue with the next chapter if you feel so inclined. 

Bellatrix and Rodolphus, and Stan's rooms were dark-themed, as to be expected of a bunch of ex-Slytherins and current-Death Eaters. 

Bella and Rodo:

Stan:

For Sirius's room, Harry and Tom had gotten into an argument that had not lasted for more than five seconds before Tom had given in to Harry

Tom had thought it would be best to go along with the dark-theme that reigned supreme in all the other bedrooms in the Castle, but Harry thought Sirius would appreciate it more if it was outlandishly Gryffindor-themed. 

As I said, Harry won. 

----------

----------

Sirius had, in fact, appreciated the decor and had proceeded to withdraw from his expanded bag a plethora of muggle rock band posters. 

Tom was sure Sirius's cousin would disapprove but he relented after Harry pouted. 

Tom also thought the posters were atrocious ("Who in Merlin's name names a band after beetles?" he had said) and was proposing that they vanish them.

Sirius turned into a dog. 

Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around Padfoot.

Tom looked at the pair of them.

Tom sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Tom relented.

----------

The first night, there were no accidents.

----------

The morning of the second day, Tom woke up to something tickling his nose. 

Harry had draped himself over Tom's chest and lay, sound asleep, on top of Tom. 

Thereby preventing said man from getting up. 

Tom had to spend a good thirty minutes moving parts of Harry's body off of him at intervals so as not to wake Harry. 

Then, when he walked out the doorway, a sensation very similar to having water poured down his back washed over him. 

Tom -being the sensible person he is- had rushed to the bathroom and had been [not] pleasantly surprised when he found that his hair was Weasley-red. 

He analyzed the hex and found a series of overlaying spells that he had to carefully unwrap so as to return to normal, and then proceeded down to his bacon and beans. 

----------

Tom hexed Sirius the moment he lay eyes on him.

Sirius went a week saying "woof" every other word he spoke and not knowing why his godson was laughing so much. 

It was only after that that he learned never to prank Tom Riddle.